7300 N. Cicero #204b, Lincolnwood, IL 60712 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995
Availability Check your date

About Jasko Omerovic Photography

Jasko Omerovic Photography captures timeless and vibrant wedding and family photographs you will keep and cherish forever. With each new day, every photograph I capture becomes even more priceless. I am truly lucky to be a Wedding Photographer in Chicago, one of the worlds greatest cities. With amazing location and scenery, Chicago is truly one of the best cities to tie the know in.

Follow Jasko Omerovic Photography on

chiago engagement photography jasko omerovic 5
heatherandsam130
chiago engagement photography jasko omerovic 8
Jasko Omerovic Photography
jasko omerovic photography lucina and marc weddi
dsc0091

Jasko Omerovic Photography 2
Jasko Omerovic Photography 3

Mike · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographer

While searching for a wedding photographer, it was really hard to narrow down the field because there were plenty of talented photographers out there. When you combine professional grade equipment with someone who knows how to use them, you can easily produce some great photos.

What set Jasko apart from everybody else in my eyes though was his genuine passion for photography. While this is his business and a source of income, he didn't treat shooting weddings as just a job. From our first conversation, I could tell he was forever a student of the craft. He didn't just take pictures of cookie cutter poses in the same go-to locations. Jasko had amazing vision and could make a cool shot in any place. He's always curious about learning new techniques and experimenting with things to create a unique photo. On top of that, he's also active within the photographer community and always trading tips about the next hidden gem location.

The quality of his work was exceptional as well. Jasko wasn't someone who just churned out as many weddings as they could in a year to maximize their profit. In fact, he limits the number of weddings he takes on per year in order to allow the proper time to create an amazing product. On top of that, he's just a flat out nice guy too. He interacted really well with all our family and friends on the day of, and really invested his time to make sure we were happy with absolutely everything. Jasko was also hands down the most responsive of all our vendors, which made the planning process as stress-free as possible.

In terms of value, I couldn't find anyone else in the same league. All his packages included both an engagement shoot as well as an album, for the same or a lower price than everyone else I saw. Jasko explained he uses the engagement session to understand what we're looking for, get us comfortable in front of the camera, and generally just form positive chemistry with us so we don't just meet for the very first time on an already hectic wedding day. He also tosses in an awesome hand-made album by GraphiStudio from Italy to make sure his clients actually get to enjoy their photos instead of tossing them on some external hard drive, never to be seen again.

Overall, we can't say enough good things about Jasko. For us, he surpassed all our expectations and we absolutely love the way he captured our wedding day. I'd recommend Jasko to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 04/26/2019

Jasko's pictures speak for themselves! Truly happy with our experience

Jasko was the photographer for our engagement pictures he was phenomenal! Jasko is professional, friendly, and very timely with all responses and answers to questions. He was flexible and accommodating to all my requests for my engagement pictures. Jasko is very easy to work with and offers advice in order to help the process feel natural and comfortable. Prior to the day we had narrowed our locations to 2 spots in the city. On the day of, Jasko suggested adding a few spots as we walked to our destinations. I couldn't be happier with his suggestions, as they helped create magical pictures. It is evident that he enjoys his profession and cares about making his clients special day memorable. My fiancé and I would have loved to have Jasko be part of our wedding day, but unfortunately we had previously hired a photographer in NH. I would highly recommend Jasko if you are looking for a photographer!His picture truly do speak for themselves!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2018

From our initial meeting, until the reveal of our wedding album, Jasko was professional and easy to work with. One of the first things I noticed about Jasko was how responsive he was to my requests. When I submitted my initial request, he sent me a customized quote within 30 minutes, and explained that he was willing to customize his packages to meet a couples budget/needs. During our initial consultation, we learned about the cool things that he can do with lighting and he showed us his products (which are gorgeous), but ultimately we decided to work with Jasko because of his obvious passion for photography. He truly loves what he does, and cares about ensuring his clients are happy with the end result. His confidence in his abilities also stood out - he assured us that he was comfortable shooting in any environment, and told us that some of his best photos were taken in rain. Mother nature tested him on our wedding day, and our favorite photo was of us in the rain. Despite the weather, Jasko was able to beautifully capture all of the photos we wanted, and then some! AND he was flexible and calm at a time that could have been chaotic – this was awesome because it kept me at ease (and I have anxiety). We met with three photographers before selecting Jasko, and one mentioned that it was important we pick a photographer that we get along with since they are the one whom we will spend the most time with on our wedding day. I’m happy to say we couldn’t have picked a better photographer for his awesome/fun personality, professionalism, flexibility, and quality of products. Jasko has the BEST albums we have ever seen!!! We have the most beautiful album and engraved keepsake box to cherish our memories forever. Jasko went above and beyond, and we truly can’t thank him enough for being part of our special day. Jasko was our favorite vendor – he was extremely responsive, takes amazing photos, and went the extra mile to deliver a top notch wedding album!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Jasko Omerovic Photography 4
    Jasko Omerovic Photography 5
    Jasko Omerovic Photography 6

Jasko Omerovic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 7300 N. Cicero, #204b Lincolnwood, 60712 See on map