Janes Dream Photography

Hockley, TX View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Janes Dream Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Hockley, Texas. Owner and lead photographer Samantha is a talented storyteller who takes great joy in working with couples on their long-awaited wedding day. She strives to provide every client with a stress-free and seamless experience from start to finish, allowing them to focus on enjoying their celebrations.

Janes Dream Photography offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. As well as coverage on the day of your event, Samantha also offers engagement photo shoot sessions. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, proofs, canvas prints, and carefully curated albums. Wedding packages can be customized and can include additional hours of coverage, the services of a second photographer, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea C. Married on 03/06/2022

Amazing!! Super Satisfied!!

Sam was great! She was very fast with everything, always responded within a day. Everything I needed she was there behind me! She made my wedding day a dream! She is great! The great thing about her is that she does more than just weddings!! If I ever need another photographer I know who I am calling!
    Beatriz Married on 02/02/2022

Just the Best ! 💯

We had an amazing experience working with Sam ! We planned our wedding with not much time and I love that she worked with the best deal for us. The whole process working with her was so easy, simple, and stress-free. She communicated great with us and everything turned out perfect! We’re so happy with the result, the pictures are lovely❣️

Janes Dream Photography's reply:

Beatriz! Thank you so much for these thoughtful words. It means so much to me when my clients love the work I give them. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and even more so you and your husband were the absolute sweetest and lovey couple ever. Congrats again!! 😊❤️
    Rose Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, flexible, fair pricing, excellent work

Jane's Dream photography turned my average looking wedding into the wedding of my dreams through her lense. Looking back through my gallery I'm shocked at just how beautiful the pictures are. Posed photos look candid and romantic - the candid photos are equally as stunning and are some of my favorites memories. Samantha is so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable, I barely remembered she was there. I loved working with her for our special wedding day! She exceeded my expectations and I'm so excited to work with her again in the future for our photography needs. Highly recommend Jane's Dream!!!

Janes Dream Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful words! I always enjoy working with you in all of our sessions together! ☺️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Janes Dream Photography 1
Offer
2022 is going to be a big year for engagements and weddings! Let’s pick your custom collection and get you a free engagement session this year! Two of our packages are approved for this offer only.

Pricing

Rice Road & FM 1488 Hockley, TX, 77447

M-F 9am - 10pm Sat-Sun 9am - 12am
Location of (Janes Dream Photography)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding