Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number

Jane's Cakes and Confections 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Everyone loved the cake!

The cake was beautiful and delicious! We had Pink Champagne- and Lavender-flavored layers. Jane made the cake exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 8
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 9
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 10

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience with Jane was very pleasant. We met with her for a desert table tasting and to decide what we wanted at our wedding, and all of the deserts we tried were absolutely delicious. She has a huge variety of cakes and deserts that she can supply, but we never felt overwhelmed with the options because she had great recommendations based on her past experience and what we told he about our dream wedding. We ultimately went with the desert table, which she decorated beautifully, and though it was above our budget, it was worth every penny. We got numerous comments on our desert selection with everyone enjoying the variety and quality of the deserts, and there was more than enough for everyone. Jane was also very flexible, allowing us to change the deserts and number of guests right up to the week of the wedding. We highly recommend Jane for future weddings and events.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 11

Jane's Cakes and Confections's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. Loved working with you too! And loved the picture. I am unsung it in my display. Thanks again. Jane

Malihe · Married on 08/18/2018

I LOVED my wedding cake and dessert table!! Jane and her staff did an amazing job! Jane was so easy to work with it. My wedding cake was better than the picture I provided to her from Instagram. We highly recommend Jane cake and confection to anyone who wants the best wedding cake and dessert ❤️ I don’t have a great picture of my wedding cake yet ( have one that’s blurry which I’m going to share here)

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 12
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 13

Jane's Cakes and Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Meredith Party Rentals
    Meredith Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jane and her staff's work speaks for itself. I am not only a fellow vendor but also a customer. Her cake tastes amazing is always a show stopper. At bridal shows everyone raves about her innovation and design techniques. We are proud to call Jane's Cakes a friend in the wedding business.

• Class Act by Bob Norris
    Class Act by Bob Norris Wedding DJs

I would highly recommend Jane's cakes and Confections, My company has worked with them many of times and my customers always rave about there cakes.

• Beautiful Blooms by Jen
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen Wedding Florists

We recommend Jane's Cakes and Confections to everyone looking for desserts for their event. They always arrive on time and with a gorgeous product! We love working together!

• Perrysburg, Ohio, 43551 See on map