Jane's Cakes and Confections Reviews

Jane's Cakes and Confections 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Everyone loved the cake!

The cake was beautiful and delicious! We had Pink Champagne- and Lavender-flavored layers. Jane made the cake exactly how we wanted it.

Jane's Cakes and Confections 6
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 7
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 8
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience with Jane was very pleasant. We met with her for a desert table tasting and to decide what we wanted at our wedding, and all of the deserts we tried were absolutely delicious. She has a huge variety of cakes and deserts that she can supply, but we never felt overwhelmed with the options because she had great recommendations based on her past experience and what we told he about our dream wedding. We ultimately went with the desert table, which she decorated beautifully, and though it was above our budget, it was worth every penny. We got numerous comments on our desert selection with everyone enjoying the variety and quality of the deserts, and there was more than enough for everyone. Jane was also very flexible, allowing us to change the deserts and number of guests right up to the week of the wedding. We highly recommend Jane for future weddings and events.

Jane's Cakes and Confections 9
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Jane's Cakes and Confections's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. Loved working with you too! And loved the picture. I am unsung it in my display. Thanks again. Jane

Malihe · Married on 08/18/2018

I LOVED my wedding cake and dessert table!! Jane and her staff did an amazing job! Jane was so easy to work with it. My wedding cake was better than the picture I provided to her from Instagram. We highly recommend Jane cake and confection to anyone who wants the best wedding cake and dessert ❤️ I don’t have a great picture of my wedding cake yet ( have one that’s blurry which I’m going to share here)

Jane's Cakes and Confections 10
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 11
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Delicious cake!

We were very happy with our cake and will definitely order from Jane in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Jane was so great to work with! She had wonderful ideas and was willing to take the time to customize our cake. The cake was a huge hit, especially the Oreo filling!

Jane's Cakes and Confections 12
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 13
    Sent on 06/18/2018

Jordin · Married on 06/09/2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Jane & her staff did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake & desserts and the set up at our venue! Jane was very easy to work with & would highly recommend her!! Everyone raved about how exceptional everything tasted !! Thank you so much !

Jane's Cakes and Confections 14
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 15
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 16
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Thanks so much!!!

Calise · Married on 05/26/2018

My cake was perfect! My wedding cake looked better than the picture I provided. My cake was so beautiful we forgot the candles and decorations that was supposed to go around it, and it didn't matter.I trusted Jane and her experience with cakes. It definitely payed off. Her pricing was very affordable. We also had a dessert table she did as well. Everything was delicious! Jane is very easy to work. After going to about six other bakeries. Jane's is by far the best in the area including great service, positive attitude, and amazing quality cakes and desserts.

Jane's Cakes and Confections 17
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 18
    Sent on 06/01/2018

Thanks so much Calise! It was a pleasure working with you as well ! Jane

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Jane was a pleasure to work with. Communication with her was very easy and our cake turned out so beautiful! The flavors all were delicious as well and our guests loved them. She even let us borrow a crystal cake stand, most places would charge got extra for something like that! Created our favors as well - adorable pretzel rods decorated to look like a bride and groom. She even incorporated our colors into the details.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katelynn · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing and VERY helpful! My husband doesn't like sweets and I was having a hard time making decisions by myself and Jane really guided me through everything!! The cake was DELICIOUS and everyone raved about it!!

Jane's Cakes and Confections 19
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

one word.. AMAZING!! I was going to go with a place that was going to charge a ridiculous amount for desserts for my wedding.. and set up was not included. BUT then I found Janes Cakes and Confections on Facebook.. Her dessert bar for my wedding was over the top and tasted absolutely amazing!! Everyone was RAVING about the display of the desserts and the taste. Her price for the dessert bar, delivery and set up beats ANYONE in northwest Ohio.

Jane's Cakes and Confections 20
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 26
    Jane's Cakes and Confections 27
    Sent on 12/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Jane was amazing! I had ordered a cake from her in the past and she was the first person who came to mind when we got engaged. Flavors were awesome! The design was exactly what we had in mind. I would order from her for an occassion in the future and highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jane is awesome!!! We just put a deposit down for our cake come next November and we couldn't be happier with the price, and how flexible and helpful she is being.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Komako · Married on 07/16/2016

The wedding cupcake presentation was amazing! It was exactly what we planned, and the flavors were absolutely delicious! Thanks Jane for a wonderful experience

Sent on 07/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2016

Jane worked with us to provide us with a great dessert bar that was decorated by her staff.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jaime · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough great things about our wedding cake! Our first meeting with Jane was great. We realized how easy she was to work with and how detailed oriented she was, that we ended up cancelling our meetings with other vendors and booked her right then and there! Jane did exactly what we asked for and our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and delicious! Everyone was raving about all of the different flavors! I would HIGHLY recommend using Jane's Cakes and Confections for any occasion! Thank you Jane and team!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

We did cheesecakes instead of wedding cake and they were a hit! For the price, we got delicious cheesecakes in many flavors for guests to choose from as well as a beautiful tiered display.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Jane's Cakes and Confections's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda. So glad we could help make your day special!

S · Married on 08/29/2015

We had a small wedding cake with a dessert bar. It was fabulous and beautifully displayed. The selection was awesome, there was something for every taste!

She did my other daughter's wedding last year and made her cake into a birch tree that was stunning as well!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/21/2015

Jane and her staff did a fabulous job on our wedding cake! It turned out exactly how we wanted it and the cake itself was absolutely delicious! If you want the best cake in town, call Jane today! You will not be disappointed by any means!

Thanks again Jane!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Jasmine · Married on 08/08/2015

Jane and her staff were great! I had this idea for a cake pop cake where cake pops formed the shape of a tiered cake. It was difficult finding someone with the capabilities to do this, then I found Jane. She kept in close contact with me about everything, and my cake turned out great! People loved the idea of eating cake on a stick. It was convenient for clean up purposes and for those who were on a slight diet because one stick still allowed them to be involved in the dessert! I recommend this company to any bride who wants the PERFECT cake or just to watch her vision for her cake become a reality

Sent on 08/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

The cake turned out beautiful! We had tons of compliments and it also tasted amazing. Jane is by far the best bang for your buck, everyone else wanted to charge me at least double for what she was doing it for. She was very easy to work with, and has a great artistic vision.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Cassie · Married on 11/29/2014

Great service. Jane was great to work with and was very pleasant in consultation and tasting. She set up delivery with our vendor herself. The cake was beautiful and tasted great.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/12/2014

I provided late notice and still got full service and a gorgeous very YUMMY cake. My favorite flavor was the White Raspberry delight! I highly recommend Jane and her services, she was easy to work with and set the cake up looking very nice with ribbons and candles that matched my colors even though I didn't ask her to.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Thanks Stacy, I was a pleasure to work with you too! Jane

Jane did an awesome job on our wedding cake! I showed her a picture of a cake I found on Pinterest and asked her to duplicate it, and it came out perfect! Not to mention it tasted soooo good. We got so many compliments on the look and taste of our cake. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jenna · Married on 07/25/2014

If you are deciding between vendors to make your wedding cake, Jane’s Cakes and Confections is absolutely the way to go! We had nothing but amazing service and guidance during our wedding cake creation – from start to finish. The cake itself was designed exactly how I had asked her and the final result was more gorgeous than I could have ever expected. Of my entire wedding, the cake was by far one of my favorite parts. One of the most difficult parts of planning a wedding is getting vendors to listen to your ideas and Jane did nothing but accommodate every desire of mine. The cake was so intricate and BEAUTIFUL and Jane went through the trouble to hand-make (by herself) all the frosting flowers with perfection. The details, from the pearls to the piping, were so classy, romantic, and gorgeous. The flavors we chose were champagne, white raspberry delight, and chocolate. Can you say, “DELICIOUS?” To this day, people rave about how amazing our cake looked and tasted. It made my dream wedding come true. Jane was always quick to respond and happy to help with any request. We can’t wait to use her for future events! THANK YOU, JANE!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Allison · Married on 06/13/2014

Jane did an amazing job with our wedding desserts. The cake looked beautiful and the cookies went fast. She even made bear claws for the first time at our request and let me tell you.....they were delicious! There wasn't a crumb left. Very reasonable cost also :)

Sent on 07/06/2014