3 Burnshill Rd #41, Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number

justina bilodeau photography0222
photo32

6 Reviews for Janeen Jones Professional Hair and Makeup

Lesley · Married on 06/03/2017

My bridal hair and makeup was absolutely flawless thanks to Janeen Jones! Janeen is extremely gifted in both hair styling and makeup application. Additionally, she is an absolute pleasure to spend time with! Janeen provided a sense of comfort during the morning of our wedding (which has a tendency to become stressful at times!). Shortly after arriving, Janeen and her assistant quickly got to work and in no time at all felt like part of my group of family and friends! I very much enjoyed spending the morning of my wedding with Janeen.

As a very minimal makeup wearer, I was very open to any ideas Janeen had for my bridal makeup. She created the perfect bridal look while still maintaining my desired natural look. Janeen was also able to execute my dream bridal hairstyle. She had the challenge of creating curls in hair that has never been able to hold a curl – I am not sure how she did it, but my perfect curls were intact for the entire reception! Janeen was phenomenal at being able to elevate my hair and makeup into the perfect bridal look, while I was still able to feel like myself. She is extremely creative and talented in what she does.

Additionally, Janeen was very accommodating for my hair and makeup trial. In the very early stages of wedding planning, my husband and I relocated from Massachusetts to South Carolina. With very little flexibility in my trips home to Massachusetts, I had to schedule my hair and makeup trial for the morning of my bridal shower. As luck would have it, there was a snowstorm in Massachusetts on April 1, 2017… the day of my hair and makeup trial (and bridal shower). Knowing my tight schedule, Janeen braved the snowstorm and difficult driving conditions for me, and met with me for my hair and makeup trial. Janeen clearly wants the best for her brides and she will go above and beyond to make sure she comes through for them.

I highly recommend Janeen for hair and makeup services! You won't be disappointed!

Leslie · Married on 05/01/2017

Janeen did my hair and make up for a business photo shoot but I cannot recommend her enough for any special day. Creative, professional, talented and all around awesome are just a few things I could say about her. I never felt more beautiful than I did when Janeen did her magic on me!

Debbie · Married on 09/04/2015

Janeen did a wonderful job with everyone's hair and makeup for my daughter Keri's wedding. I was very satisfied with my hair and makeup and it lasted too. Janeen also spends a lot of time with each person that she works with. Her prices are very reasonable for the time and quality of her work. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends. Thank you Janeen for all that you did to make my daughter's day so special.

Debbie Terranova - Wilmington, Ma.

Janeen Jones Professional Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 62.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 23.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30