713 Seventh Street, apt. B, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Jane Brenner Calligraphy and Design

Your wedding invitations can be warm and beautiful with the special skills that Jane Brenner brings to crafting the design and addressing envelopes. For over 20 years, Jane has worked with couples to achieve the appropriate and distinctive look for their invitation and related items.

Jane's beautiful calligraphy and designs have been printed in Brides Magazine, Victoria, Letter Arts Review, and Alphabet. She is a three-time winner of the Graceful Envelope Contest, a national competition; she is also a designer of greeting cards for Papyrus.

Envelope addressing, escort cards, wedding vows and certificates, Ketubot, signing pieces, menus, and keepsakes are some of the many wedding-related projects Jane does with creativity and originality. From custom monograms to special illustrations, Jane welcomes the opportunity to design something distinctive for you. You are invited to contact her at handart@sonic.net for more information.

innerlogor
innerlogor

6 Reviews for Jane Brenner Calligraphy and Design

Susan · Married on 08/04/2012

Jane does the most beautiful calligraphy imaginable. She was fun to work with, prompt, responsive and her rates are very reasonable. She did menus, placecards and program design for our daughter's wedding which was in the garden at our home. With a garden them, Jane incorporated flowers, bees and butterflies onto the menu and program design and they are stunning. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Yvonne · Married on 04/01/2010

We were so happy when we found Jane..I am in WI and my daughter lives in Santa Rosa where the wedding will take place. We were pressed for time with the invitations and the calligrapher where we got the invites was not answering our calls. So I googled calligraphers in Santa Rosa and Jane popped up. I immediately called her and she was so kind and was willing to work with my daughter. They met the following day which was Sunday at 9:00 am, that was awesome. She got all our invites addressed and ready for pick up that evening. The price was cheaper than I could imagine and when I received my invitation, it looked regal and elegant. I was sooo happy that she took the time to do them for us at such short notice. I highly recommend her for any type of calligraphy or invites needed. Thank you so much Jane for giving our invites that touch of elegance. Yvonne K Janesville, WI

Sent on 04/30/2010

Maryanne · Married on 10/21/2009

I am one happy camper because of the easiness of Jane Brenner Calligraphy and Design company with buying favors. Orders came in like they were supposed to and were exactly how they appeared on their website. THanks for making my wedding easier!

Sent on 06/07/2010

• Santa Rosa, 95405 See on map
    7075283513 (Fax Number)
    8 AM to 5 PM. Appointments available on weekends.