Jamison's Event Center

Moses Lake, WA View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Jamison’s Event Center is a beautiful wedding venue in Moses Lake, Washington. This exquisite property offers you and your partner the opportunity to celebrate your nuptials in a tranquil and inviting space. Featuring a spetacular pond, a stunning waterfall, and lush trees and bushes. It is a captivating setting for couples to exchange vows.

Facilities and Capacity

The center can arrange both indoor and outdoor settings for the happy couple’s ceremony and reception. Their versatile indoor space can be transformed into a magical wedding venue at any time of the year and seats up to 60 people. Alternatively, the carefully landscaped yard offers a refreshing scene for a memorable summer reception and can fit up to 200 people. You and your loved ones can avail of unique photo opportunities while enjoying a casual, intimate atmosphere influenced by the aesthetic surroundings. Newlyweds can enjoy a relaxing drink with their guests at a designated cocktail station provided by the venue. Located under a gazebo, it offers the perfect garden party setting with dispensers and containers included. There is also a dessert room, ideal for displaying your wedding cake, desserts, or a coffee bar. The venue can accommodate couples and their guests with tables and chairs to make planning the occasion easier.

Jamison’s Event Center strives to design and execute the wedding of your dreams. They work closely with couples to organize the ceremony and reception from beginning to end, taking responsibility for the itinerary, decor, and more. Their professional staff can organize centerpieces, silk flowers, and various other decorations to enhance your theme. As well as setting up the property to reflect you and your partner on the day, their experienced staff handles all the details. Their all-inclusive wedding packages include a planner, rehearsal time, tables and chairs, a professional DJ as well as all the setup and cleanup so you and your partner have a fresh start and enjoy your new beginnings. Jamison's also offers preimer pacakges that include a professional photographer, officiant, catering, cake/cupcakes, and even the bouquet and boutonniere.

Contact us today and book a tour to find out more.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$1

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Michelle A. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of my dreams

This venue and the crew are top notch. Planning a wedding can be stressful. Planning a wedding States away is even more stressful but with help from everyone at the Jamison Event Center it was a breeze. It was everything I imagined and more! It truly was the wedding of my dreams
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding day super heroes!

Beautiful venue! The staff was super friendly and very accommodating on our big day. Our wedding planner was well prepared and helped us through every step of the planning process. Our original photographer got sick and Sandy, our wedding planner and owner of the venue, found us an new photographer- within 24 hours- for an affordable price despite the very short notice! They took care of everything for us: tables, chairs, decorations, serving food, clean up and so much more! They even let us come in early so I could get ready sooner than we planned. I will be definitely be having for events here!
  • illustration stars

Jamison's Event Center 1
Exclusive
Jamison's Event Center 2
Offer

Book your 2023 wedding by end of December 2022 and get 5% off.

Pay for 1/2 at time of booking and get an additional 5% off

Jamison's Event Center 3
Offer

Book your 2023 wedding by the end of December 2022 and get 5% off, pay in full at time of booking and get additional 10% off. (so 15% total)

Pricing

Events

25 Feb
Bridal Show

Local vendors for weddings and events in the commercial building out at the Grant County Fair Grounds.

Fashion show at 1:30 pm

Date: From 02/25/2023 to 02/25/2023 Schedule 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Location: 3953 Airway Drive NE, Moses Lake, WA

Team

Sandy Hanson
Sandy Hanson
Owner/Planner

I grew up in Moses Lake washington. I have 2 children and 5 grandkids. My day job is supporting infrastructor for a software delvelopment firm. But my passion is events, especially weddings.

We started doing events back in 2017, but we've been involved in the wedding industry for over 15 years. Starting out with my daughter and partner making cakes (and me helping deliver them). Then we started doing small events and eventually moved up to big events. Then in 2019, we purchased our venue. The wonderful lady we bought it from spent a year showing us the ropes. Covid in 2020 was a hard year for us, but we survived.

Because of that, we grew. We knew we needed to offer a diverse portfolio to supplement our income. We now rent/sell tuxedos and formal wear at our new bridal boutique.

We love weddings. Each one is so special. We love getting to know our brides and creating their vision.

Ashley Meadows
Ashley Meadows
Co-Owner/Planner

I grew up in Moses Lake washington. I have 2 little children. My passion is weddings. I love them!

We started doing events back in 2017, but we've been involved in the wedding industry for over 15 years. Yes, I even got married at Jamison's before we bought it.

I started making cakes about 8 years ago. I got the priviledge to learn from a local cake maker. She taught me the trade and I became her primary decorator. When she closed her business, I continued to do cakes on my own.

Then in 2019, my mom purchased our venue andthen in 2021 we opened a bridal boutique.

We absolutly love weddings!

Samantha Candela
Samantha Candela
Staff

I first met Sandy and Ashley by being one of their brides in 2020. I fell in love with the wedding business and have been with Jamison's ever since. I also work at their bridal boutique - Enchanting Gowns. I love weddings and getting to play with dresses =D

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
605 E. Nelson Rd. Moses Lake, WA, 98837
509-750-9775

By Appointment
Location of (Jamison's Event Center)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding

Wedding Venues