390 NW 116th Ave Unit 103, Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number

f3b897953567abfe 1470007062047 parisianshootoldschoolhouse 88
bretnyandyengaged 85
bretnyandyengaged 110
Jamie Rae Photo
Fall engagement session in Wilsonville Oregon.
Fall engagement session in Wilsonville Oregon.
mattmelinaengaged 59
aleahwillsneakpeak 2
parisianshootoldschoolhouse 88
bretnyandyengaged 39
Jamie Rae Photo
The first kiss at historic venue Long Barn Farm (Barn Kestrel).
The first kiss at historic venue Long Barn Farm (Barn Kestrel).
laurenandrewwed 10

Jamie Rae Photo 5
Jamie Rae Photo 6
Jamie Rae Photo 7

Madison · Married on 08/26/2017

Jamie was the most amazing photographer to work with. From the beginning, we originally thought we just wanted her to do our engagement photo’s, as we had already booked a wedding photographer. But simply through Jamie’s work, we quickly changed our minds. Immediately, Jamie was quick to respond, and helped create a vision for what our engagement photos would look like, she even sent over outfit recommendations that would work best with film. During the engagement session, my husband, who has never really spent much time in front of camera, was so relaxed because Jamie made it such a fun experience. We laughed way too much, and simply had the best time. After receiving our engagement photos, we knew we had to book her for our wedding. The day of our wedding, Jamie was invisible, moving around taking the best photos, and the set up shots of our ceremony and reception were truly the best. She has an eye for detail and captures the most beautiful images. I would highly recommend Jamie to anyone who wants beautiful, natural and romantic photos. I’m so excited to have these photos to cherish for the rest of my life.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Jamie Rae Photo 15
    Jamie Rae Photo 16
    Jamie Rae Photo 17

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

After getting engaged I knew that securing our photographer was one of the most important details. My girlfriends and I spend countless hours on Instagram trying to find the perfect photographer that not only matched my style but took beautiful photos. Finding Jamie Rae was absolutely meant to be and nothing short of a miracle. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she made my fiancé and I feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She was able to make us laugh while creating the most beautiful poses. Her passion for using both digital cameras and film are truly an art and made for some outstanding photos. I am honestly sad that our wedding is over and we won't be working with her anymore. Hopefully we can have children and convince her to photograph our family someday! You won't find a more creative, passionate and amazing photographer than Jamie Rae.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Jamie is a supremely talented photographer. We were lucky enough to find her and book her for our summer wedding in 2016. I fell in love with her romantic photography style that is so effortless. She is a genius with lighting and posing her clients for natural and dreamy story telling through her photography. I seriously doubt she has ever taken a bad photo. She keeps the film art alive and is a true stand-out in her field, I am beyond thrilled at the finished product of our engagement and wedding photos. Also, Jamie is a true joy to work with. She makes you feel so comfortable while in front of her lens, a true professional that is talented and kind. I have already suggested her to many of my friends/family and also received many compliments during my wedding. I will be using Jamie in the future for any photography needs and highly recommend her to anyone who wants high-quality photographs to cherish forever. Thank you Jamie for your work and dedication to your craft!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Award

Jamie Rae Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary