Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Map · Phone number

About James Tang Photography

Website: http://www.jamestangphotography.com .

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamestangphotography .

Contact: http://www.jamestangphotography.com/contact/ .

I'm a professional photographer specialize in engagement, wedding, and fashion photography based in Southern California.

As a visual storyteller and my approach to wedding photography is simple. I want to tell the story of your wedding day in a timeless and elegant way. I want to tell future generations how happy the day was for the two of you and for all the guests that were there. I want to capture all the laughter, tears, and joy that happened when you were not looking. I want to do all that in a way that is uniquely you. If we share the same approach then I would love to be your wedding photographer.

- James

• Real Weddings 93
  • Videos 1

21 Reviews for James Tang Photography

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

I found James years ago on pintrest and started following him on Instagram before I was engaged. I told my self I would use him for our wedding, and we did! Our venue is strict with their vendors and luckily James was on it! I immediately called James and pretty much Picked the wedding day based off his
    availability. James is absolutely amazing. He’s not like any other wedding photographer I have seen! He has professional, focused and most importantly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you James ! We can’t wait to see the rest of our photos :)

James Tang Photography 1

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazingly Talented Photography

My wife and I knew from the first meeting with James that he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was incredibly professional and showed almost as much excitement as we did for our wedding day. He gave us as much control as we wanted, but at the end of the day we let his creativity take control and we could not be happier with the results.

James truly is a one of a kind photographer who loves his job and helping make your special day something you can always look back on. His passion for photography shows through his work and our wedding photos could not have come out any more perfect. My wife and I would recommend James Tang's services without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a photographer who can capture your special moments in a way that no one else can and provide service and a final product that is beyond expectation.

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I just finished reviewing our wedding photos and albums, and we are extremely happy. The photos are stunning! I'm so in love with them! It seems like he has endless energy and so much fun to work with. I'm particularly camera shy and I was completely comfortable being in front of James' camera. In fact, I had so much fun during the photo session on my wedding day that I actually didn't want it to end. I wish we also booked an engagement session with him and his adorable row boat. Thank you so much for the amazing experience, James. You are the best of the best! We owe you all the caramel frappacino's you want! ;)

Award

James Tang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

Real Weddings