James Tang Photography

Fontana, CA View map
$4,783 Most Popular Price

$4,783 Most Popular Price

I’m easy going, fun, sarcastic, and like to have fun when I’m shooting. Besides photography, I love nature, being outdoors, and travel although I haven’t done much lately. I’m also obsessed with tiny homes and recently built my own cabin on wheels. My absolute favorite place to visit in California is Yosemite National Park. Yosemite itself reminds me how small we are as human in relative to this world, and that nature is beautiful and fragile.

I’m a visual storyteller and my approach to wedding photography is simple. I want to tell the story of your wedding day in a timeless and elegant way. I want to tell future generations how happy the day was for the two of you and for all the guests that were there. I want to capture all the laughter, tears, and joy that happened when you were not looking. I want to do all that in a way that is uniquely you. Each photographer is unique and each client is different, but if we share the same approach then I would love to be your wedding photographer.

What I love most about my job is that a bit of me is left in each photo I captured, and the photos will live on long after I’m gone. I truly believe that if you love what you do, you will do great work. I absolutely LOVE what I do.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,916

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,783

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Victoria S. Married on 09/17/2022

Thank you!

We’ve only received our preview photos so far, but I’m blown away by James’ talent! James is super professional and was patient with me as the self proclaimed bridezilla! He calmed my anxiety day of and captured so many beautiful memories!! We cannot wait to see all the photos
    Marley R. Married on 09/10/2021

James is AWESOME! 10/10 would recommend

James is an absolute pleasure to work with! He shot our engagement photos and our wedding and everything came out incredible. He is so kind! We got married at Pine Rose Cabins and I, half, joked a bit about him making me hike through the woods in 4inch heels; He remained so nice and professional through it all and once he got the best shots made sure my flat shoes were near by for changing into. If you need a wedding/engagement photographer look no further!
  • Marissa
    Marissa R. Married on 06/26/2021

Mind-blowing.

James is the most talented photographer you will find.

We were lucky to have James as our photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos. We took our engagement photos in Yosemite - and they are so meaningful + mind-blowingly gorgeous. Our wedding photos turned out equally stunning, but what really stood out was how kind/fun James was throughout the entire day. We loved hanging out with James as much as we loved having him as our photographer.

His photos speak for themselves, but I would genuinely recommend James to all friends and family.
  • illustration stars

33 photos · 06/04/2017
Kyle & Erin
30 photos · 07/26/2015

15218 Summit Ave Building 300, Suite #117 Fontana, CA, 92336
Location of (James Tang Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding