For corporate, private or social affairs, there is no place in town like James Gallery. Surround yourself with one-of-a kind art and spectacular architecture. Buzzing with creative energy and character, this award-winning facility does all the work when designing an unforgettable affair.
From intimate dinner parties to corporate affairs and weddings, enjoy any of the following amenities:
• Restored historic building
• Contemporary commercial kitchen for entertaining or catering
• Stereo and sound system
• 3,500 square-foot open gallery plan
• 1,200 square-foot sculpture garden with grilling area and lush seasonal plantings
• Complimentary parking. Valet options available.
• Convenient rear building loading dock
• Presentation technology
• Live entertainment options
Talk to us about creative options. We’ll frame your vision for something unique.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Natalie · Married on 09/04/2009
This place is gorgeous. If you're looking for something different/modern I would definitely recommend checking it out. I loved everything about it. It has a great outdoor space if you get lucky with a nice day in Pittsburgh as we did. There is the large main gallery area which is a great space for a party. They have a piano and art on display. There is a second smaller gallery as well, which we used to play a slideshow and as a dessert space. James is easy to work with as well.Sent on 09/23/2009