JacPfef

Beacon, NY View map
$6,600 Most Popular Price

$6,600 Most Popular Price

JacPfef is a wedding photography company based in Beacon, New York, who uses a photojournalistic approach. Since 2007, photographer Jackie has been documenting weddings and capturing timeless images filled with the emotions from that day. She works closely with her couples before the wedding and provides guidance on timing and schedules. All these interactions help on the wedding day to ensure couples feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, which only results in more beautiful and authentic images.

JacPfef remains unobtrusive on your wedding day while getting all the detail shots and special moments. She is available to shoot engagement photos, wedding portraits, boudoir photos, and will travel to a destination wedding. On the wedding day, she can provide a second photographer, stay extra hours, and travel to multiple locations. Once the wedding is over, she also offers a fun trash-the-dress session. Her high-resolution photos reflect the true emotion and love of the day. Couples can receive the final images as digital files, prints, matted prints, on canvas, and in a personalized wedding album with custom graphics. Jackie offers proofs of the images first and can help with the save the dates and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jamie C. Married on 07/09/2021

Best Decision for Our Wedding Day!

Hiring Jackie to photograph our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made for our day. Not only is she an incredible photographer, she was an absolute joy to spend our morning with. She kept us stress free and laughing, which really set the tone for our entire day. Our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful she was. The photographs from our wedding day are absolutely stunning - she has such a great eye for composition, and captured each moment perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of photographer, and will definitely use her again for any and all important life events. Thank you Jackie!
    Rebekkah K. Married on 10/25/2019

The Best Day

It doesn’t happen often that I’m made speechless but that’s the only way I can express how I felt about our wedding day and working with Jackie, Katie, and Bryndon. I’ve been lucky enough to know Jackie since attending high school but I have never been able to truly see her talent first hand until it was my turn to tie the knot! From the very beginning she was professional, accommodating, supportive, responsive, and so incredibly understanding of our crazy families. We live in Las Vegas and while planning our wedding long distance had it’s challenges, communicating and coordinating times for a meeting in person and the day of wedding timeline was a seamless and easy process.
    From the moment Jackie and her team arrived in the suites I felt an instant sense of calm. I was at complete ease the entire day knowing that I had Jackie by my side to keep everything running smooth and everyone in line! I had a preview of pictures a mere 4 days after our wedding and I am completely obsessed! I can’t wait for the rest of the photos and our highlights video! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding planning process and wedding day beyond amazing look no further! Jackie, from the bottom of my heart, thank you ❤️
    Morganne Married on 07/27/2018

Perfect for my beach wedding!

I wish I could convey my happiness with JacPfef better over words. Reality is that she is fantastic. She shot my sister's wedding and I loved her as a person (comfort with photographer is important) and I loved her pictures. So I got her to travel to Florida to shoot my wedding. First, I kept forgetting that she was the photographer and not a member of the bridal party. Second, while my husband and I are not good at one on one shots (we don't like attention and just don't do a lot of pics), she was able to get quite a number of good 'posed' shots of us, she made the shots more natural and adapted to our personalities. Also she took so many pictures, and they covered everything. Looking over the pictures she sent us was more than just reliving the memories of the night, it also allowed me to see that night from another perspective which was both heartfelt and (given my bridal party) quite hysterical. Jackie, you are awesome, I want to be your best friend and I could never get another photographer cause they will never be as good as you.

Previous comments talk about her communication time, this is my take on that: while over email sure it wasn't a 24 hr response time, then again it never had to be (8 months before the wedding a 24 hr response is not critical). If I ever really wanted to talk to her I could've just called her. So I never had a problem with her communication. She reached out to me when she needed more info from me (which was good cause I had no idea what I was doing). So I thought her communication was spot on and her results were fantastic.

Beacon, NY, 12508
Location of (JacPfef)

JacPfef frequently asked questions

What photography services does JacPfef include in the starting price?

JacPfef includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does JacPfef include in their most popular wedding package?

JacPfef includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does JacPfef offer?

JacPfef offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does JacPfef offer?

JacPfef offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JacPfef offer for wedding events?

JacPfef offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend JacPfef and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JacPfef is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.4 in quality of service, 4.4 in flexibility, 4.4 in professionalism, 4.4 in value and 4.2 in average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding