1852 Elm Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Map · Phone number

About Jackie + Jay

We are Jackie + Jay - Photographers for people in love. Fifteen years ago we met eyes at the Bubble Lounge and knew we we found the one on our first date at the Grand Cafe in San Francisco. We have been photographing Weddings in the city for the last 10 years. Let's chat about the wedding experience of your dreams - we look forward to hearing about your wedding and capturing your moments in time on our cameras.

Our Wedding Packages start from at $6,000 and include the following:

+ Up to 8 hours Wedding Day Photography with 2 photographers

+ Hand Edited, High Resolution Photographs delivered to you quickly via Password Protected Online Gallery

+ Print your photographs directly from your Gallery or download them and send to your favorite printer - they're your photographs to do with as you wish.

Wedding albums, canvas, metal, and matted prints as well as additional forms of art are available upon request.

text, call or email us - (415) 517-0646 | connect@jackieplusjay.com | www.jackieplusjay.com

5l1a0402 2
5l1a0402 2
ramponicumminsjcpagephotography5m7a1540low

13 Reviews for Jackie + Jay

alexa · Married on 01/21/2017

If possible, I would give Jackie and Jay 10+ stars. We worked with their team for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding at the Palm Event Center. They were the most incredible team to work with, and captured every emotion, detail and moment from our big day. They were so attentive to every question and request that we had, and they go above and beyond to ensure they provide you with timeless photos. If you are looking for a wedding or event photographer, stop looking and book JC Page. You will not be disappointed and in the process of working with them, you will get to learn and love their entire family! They are hands down the best team, and we are so thankful they were part of our big day.

Ash · Married on 06/24/2012

His raw talent for fine art photography is unmatched by the various photographers I have worked with in the past. He also has a dazzling personality and sense of humor that makes any photo shoot a pure joy. His aesthetic is remarkable and he truly captures not only the outer beauty of his subjects, but the inner beauty and personality (especially in his candid shots).

I couldn't recommend Jay more highly, unless I bought a billboard or shouted it from the top of Mt. Tam. :-)

Nini · Married on 06/22/2012

We just had our wedding this past June 22, 2012. I have no words to express how fabulous JC Page Photography is, but I will try. Our wedding was at Wente Vineyards and he had never shot there so a few weeks prior to the wedding he took a trip up there to check it out and scope out the scenery. On the day of he took me (prior to the cerremony) and my maid of honor to the most amazing location to take some pics. He drove the golf cart out there and worked his photography magic. My husband and I went to the same location after the ceremony, this location was breathtaking. Throughout the night I had people come up to me and say wow he's amazing. He was everywhere taking fabulous shots--in a very NON INTRUSIVE kind of way, which is very important to me. The passion he has comes through in his work and our pics are amazing. Jackie Page is also wonderful and was assisting throughout the ceremony and prior. She is lovely and also crazy talented. I'm so grateful and honored to have had them shoot our wedding. They are not only the best photographers around but they are also really wonderful people. Very blessed to know them!

Award

Jackie + Jay FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1852 Elm Drive Santa Rosa, California, 95405 See on map