3489 Edison Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About J Floral Art Inc

Grand Opening of Our Original Store September 29, 1990

J FLORAL ART is a full service florist of 19 years offering daily delivery on the mid San Francisco Peninsula from Hillsborough to Los Altos Hills.We also create and produce evnts all over the San Francisco Bay Area.

Deliveries of fresh flowers from around the world arrive at our doors daily. We import only the best from Holland, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, and of course California.

Our minimum order for delivery is $50.00 and delivery ranges from $12.00 to $35.00.

We can also send flowers for you anywhere in the world. The minimum for these deliveries is $50.00 for the flowers, $15.00 delivery and $15.00 wire charge to send the flowers.

We also carry an extensive line of silk and permanent botanicals and can create life-like permanent arrangements for your home or office.

HOURS:

SUNDAY,MONDAY...closed

TUESDAY- FRIDAY 10AM TO 5PM

SATURDAY 10AM TO 2PM

8 Reviews for J Floral Art Inc

Robin · Married on 04/04/2018

Jeffrey was amazing from coming over to the house to seeing exactly what we needed for our beautiful garden wedding. Almost a month later, guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers. Professional and artistically gifted. Exactly, what you need.

Amy · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I met with Laura at J Floral Art after shopping around for flowers. Let me first start off with saying how incredibly nice she was. She made us feel soooo comfortable. Second, after meeting with several other florist, none of them really seemed to grasp what we were looking for. They all just showed us pictures of other weddings they've done and said point one out that you like. Now, to me that doesn't at all seem creative nor custom. After meeting with Laura and telling her about our vision for our wedding, she was all over it. Throwing out ideas, giving us inspiration, trying to tap into exactly what we wanted. After she was done, she really hit the nail on the head. We were so impressed with her creativity, we decided she was the way to go for sure.
    On the day of, they did a fantastic job setting up the flowers! And my bouquet was more beautiful then I could had ever wished for. The flowers were so fresh and looked amazing. I was getting compliments left and right. They made the pictures so awesome, I still cant stop looking at them. They gave us everything we could have ever wished for.

Thank you so much Laura and J Floral Art!!! You guys rock!

Julie · Married on 07/02/2011

We used J Floral Art for the rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers for my son's wedding (June 21, 2014). Jeffrey and staff perfectly executed my daughter-in-law's vision of the flowers she wanted for both events, and did so at a surprisingly reasonable price (I thought). We were able to repurpose the rehearsal dinner flowers for use on the cocktail tables at the wedding, and on the tables at the brunch the day after. The wedding centerpieces were fresh and beautiful, coordinating beautifully with the table linens and the feel of the wedding itself. It was a delight to work with Jeffrey. I have used them before for smaller events, and they will continue to be my go-to florist after this experience.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

J Floral Art Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 3489 Edison Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 See on map
    6503630919 (Other Phone Number)
    6503630268 (Fax Number)