Nearby Vendors to Consider

About J Floral Art Inc

Be Our Fan on Facebook!

Grand Opening of Our Original Store September 29, 1990

J FLORAL ART is a full service florist of 19 years offering daily delivery on the mid San Francisco Peninsula from Hillsborough to Los Altos Hills.We also create and produce evnts all over the San Francisco Bay Area.

Deliveries of fresh flowers from around the world arrive at our doors daily. We import only the best from Holland, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, and of course California.

Our minimum order for delivery is  $50.00 and delivery ranges from $12.00 to $35.00.

We can also send flowers for you anywhere in the world. The minimum for these deliveries is $50.00 for the flowers, $15.00 delivery and $15.00 wire charge to send the flowers.

We also carry an extensive line of silk and permanent botanicals and can create life-like permanent arrangements for your home or office.

HOURS:

Regions serviced: San Francisco

8 Reviews for J Floral Art Inc

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

Jeffrey was amazing from coming over to the house to seeing exactly what we needed for our beautiful garden wedding. Almost a month later, guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers. Professional and artistically gifted. Exactly, what you need.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery
4.7

J floral creates beautiful floral arrangements! They followed my style guidelines to a tee and created beautiful romantic arrangements for the tables and great bouquets for a very reasonable price. They chose the perfect flowers for my cake topping too, and their lights and garlands were the perfect touch at the reception. My only regret with using them was that the greenery they chose in the bouquets was not very wilt resistant and was already looking a bit sad even before we got to the ceremony. Overall they helped make my wedding lovely and perfectly what I wanted. I highly recommend choosing J floral for your wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Esther, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I met with Laura at J Floral Art after shopping around for flowers. Let me first start off with saying how incredibly nice she was. She made us feel soooo comfortable. Second, after meeting with several other florist, none of them really seemed to grasp what we were looking for. They all just showed us pictures of other weddings they've done and said point one out that you like. Now, to me that doesn't at all seem creative nor custom. After meeting with Laura and telling her about our vision for our wedding, she was all over it. Throwing out ideas, giving us inspiration, trying to tap into exactly what we wanted. After she was done, she really hit the nail on the head. We were so impressed with her creativity, we decided she was the way to go for sure.
On the day of, they did a fantastic job setting up the flowers! And my bouquet was more beautiful then I could had ever wished for. The flowers were so fresh and looked amazing. I was getting compliments left and right. They made the pictures so awesome, I still cant stop looking at them. They gave us everything we could have ever wished for.

Thank you so much Laura and J Floral Art!!! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
3 AWARDS

3489 Edison Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025   See On Map
650-363-0313 (phone) 650-363-0268 (fax)
monday 9-2 tues-friday 9-5 sat 9-2