itsWendalynn.com

Reno, NV 89502 Map · Phone number

About itsWendalynn.com

Wedding and Bridal Makeup. Hair Extensions, Updo's, Styling, Hair Cuts, Color, Photo-Shoot, TV, Film, On-Location.
Over 30 Years Professional Experience. "Look Legendary." - itsWendalynn.com

Follow itsWendalynn.com on

1 Reviews for itsWendalynn.com

celica · Married on 05/27/2017

This girl is absolutely amazing. I called her last minute to do my wedding the very next day. I showed up to the hotel late, totally out of my mind with everything going on and she made me look like a dream. I can not say enough but here is the bottom line, if you are getting married in Reno and you need to look great with no problems then you need to do just like I did and call wendalynn. I found her on yelp for hair actually but she does hair extensions I think and for the first time in a long time, the reviews were legit. I would recommend to look at her website. I am very picky and I can be a complete b**** sometimes. I had zero problems with her. My hubby was very happy and so was I. My hair looked like the picture I had showed her of the updo and nothing was out of place, even after I showed up late and everything I put her through, she still made it work. Wow. Just plain old wow. Thank you so much. I really, really mean it. -Celica and John from SF.

itsWendalynn.com 1

itsWendalynn.com FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6