10098 Donner Pass Road 2nd Floor, Truckee, CA 96161 Map · Phone number

About Alpine Gold Spa & Boutique

Welcome to AlpineGold located in historic downtown Truckee, CA. Our expert makeup artists, stylists and estheticians provide the very best in personalized, modern beauty experiences from professional makeup applications, hair styling and updo's, Brazilian and body waxing, brow maintenance, airbrush tanning and more.

We hand select and test every brand that we carry, offering only the best of the best in beauty. We scour the world for emerging brands founded by women and also offer hero products from iconic beauty brands, all approved by our expert team.

With large southern facing floor to ceiling windows, our space is the perfect place to host your wedding day makeup event needs with all the special people in your wedding day party. Or if onsite wedding makeup is preferred, we can arrange for that too! Call us today to arrange your unique beauty day.

AlpineGold Spa & Boutique provides bridal styling and beauty services for weddings and other special occasions.

Our services offered include the following:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Hair and makeup styling
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Blowouts and hair extensions
  • Bridal updos
  • Textured styling

Visit us at www.alpinegolddayspa.com to learn more about pricing and offerings!

Follow Alpine Gold Spa & Boutique on

day spa makeup truckee lake tahoe 51 1007286 1558640110
day spa makeup truckee lake tahoe 51 1007286 1558640110

2 Reviews for Alpine Gold Spa & Boutique

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Day Highlight

Alpine gold day spa was such a wonderful highlight of my wedding day! Merritt was so incredible to work with from the very start. I live in LA, so planning hair and makeup from out of town was seeming like a stressful experience until I talked to Merritt. She not only talked me through the process, but helped me look up somewhere near my house to buy extensions. She eased all the planning jitters! Then the day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! All my bridesmaids (6) and moms (2) spent the morning at the spa! They had water and plates and champagne glasses out for us and created such a fun environment. It was the perfect place to kick off my wedding day, not to mention our hair and makeup was incredible and lasted through the entire wedding! They created personalized looks for each person and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you for playing such a special role in our day!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Aditi · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Merritt and her team at Alpine Gold to do my makeup as well as my bridal party's makeup, and it was an amazing experience. From our very first email to the day-of, Merritt truly took the time to get to know me and what I wanted, and was always willing to be flexible and tweak what I didn't like. Her trial-run/bridal consult was great and made me feel so comfortable with what I would look like during the wedding. I'm very picky about having more natural-looking makeup and she absolutely nailed it, which is hard to do. She *is* more expensive than some of the other studios in the area (it was roughly $2000 including the tip for 11 of us in the bridal party + the trial-run), but in my opinion it's definitely worth it if you have a very specific look and don't want someone making mistakes. Merritt is a really talented aesthetician, is super friendly, made me feel really comfortable and beautiful in my own skin, and uses great products (she even lets you specify the brands you like to use, which was great!) Couldn't recommend more highly! Thank you again Merritt!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Alpine Gold Spa & Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing