4852 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, OK 74135 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Israel Diamond Supply

Israel Diamond Supply specializes in the latest engagement rings and wedding bands, as well as certified diamonds at the best prices, guaranteed. Browse our vast inventory of loose diamonds on our website and check out the latest in custom bridal designs. Have an idea? email us a picture and we'll do our best to make it reality.

We have been in business for over 20 years helping couples achieve their dream ring without depleating their bank accounts in the process. We stand tall behind and product and offer a lifetime warranty on any item we sell. We look forward to helping you.

83 Reviews for Israel Diamond Supply

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2017

VERY PLEASED / TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
    I am really happy that I found your company. I don't usually shop online, but I've had an amazing ordering experience with Israel Diamond Supply (IDS) I love my ring. I have received countless compliments on this STUNNING and comfortable engagement ring. The picture on the website just don’t do it justice. Rana, is a really great sales person and truly cares. She was really helpful! She kept me posted on where my ring was in the process as well as giving me a credit for waiting a couple of days longer than I was expecting to wait. Highly recommended! You have a new repeating loyal customer in me. Thank you so much, Rana!

Nancy M., New York

Annabelle · Married on 08/31/2017

I had an amazing experience with Israel Diamond. The sales representatives that we worked with were very helpful and made sure we knew all the facts before making a purchase. They were not pushy in any way and even gave us several options to cut down on price. They even offered for us to take the diamond we were looking at outside to see the glimmer in a better light. I felt very trusted there. At the end of our visit we mentioned that my brother was serving in the military. When the owner heard this he immediately waved the extra fee for labor. He asked me my occupation and I shared with him that I was a teacher. He than presented me with a free pair of earrings. It felt so good to support a business that appreciates the work of others as well. I highly recommend this establishment.

Israel Diamond Supply FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 4852 S. Yale Ave. Tulsa, OK 74135 See on map