4852 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, OK 74135 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Israel Diamond Supply

Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Israel Diamond Supply provides exquisite engagement rings and wedding bands to couples. Since 1991, their speciality has been providing ideal cut, high-quality, GIA- and EGL-certified diamonds in many different shapes and sizes, in addition to other wedding-related jewelry. They encourage their customers to make an educated decision when it comes to their best choices for their wedding bands, and strive to offer pieces that are affordable and of the highest quality.

With their inventory of rings, bands, and loose diamonds, at Israel Diamond Supply, couples can peruse a number of pieces to find their perfect fit. Backed by a lifetime warranty, their diamonds are also conflict-free. The store also offers 6-, 12-, and 36-month financing, as well as shipping, cleaning, and resizing from master jewelers.

88 Reviews for Israel Diamond Supply

• Whitney

Whitney Lahann · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Value!!!

When I lost my original band from my wedding set I was heartbroken.... the cost of replacing it just wasn’t something we were anticipating and I knew I just couldn’t find anything I would like in our budget. We visited Israel Diamond Supply (IDS) and were shocked at the HUGE selection and the affordability. I’m talking extremely affordable! So much so my husband started looking at other items for me and we ended up completely resetting my stone and I have a new ring with that I get complimented on weekly!

They weren’t pushy and took their time. Asked the right questions and had plenty for me to try on even with my larger ring size. My appraisal once completed was amazing. I’m the type of customer who automatically doubts the price, shops around, uses coupons and waits for those epic deals- no need here! Don’t hesitate. This place is the BEST!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

So amazing!

I can not recommend Israel Diamond Supply enough!!! They not only helped find the best setting for my diamond, they were so fun to work with! Also, they turn around time was much quicker than I expected.
    I love that they are happy to clean my ring as well when I need it!
    Love this folks and I am happy to tell the world I got my ring Israel Diamond Supply!!!

Israel Diamond Supply FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 4852 S. Yale Ave. Tulsa, Oklahoma, OK 74135 See on map