83 Reviews for Israel Diamond Supply

Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
83 Israel Diamond Supply Reviews

VERY PLEASED / TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
I am really happy that I found your company. I don't usually shop online, but I've had an amazing ordering experience with Israel Diamond Supply (IDS) I love my ring. I have received countless compliments on this STUNNING and comfortable engagement ring. The picture on the website just don’t do it justice. Rana, is a really great sales person and truly cares. She was really helpful! She kept me posted on where my ring was in the process as well as giving me a credit for waiting a couple of days longer than I was expecting to wait. Highly recommended! You have a new repeating loyal customer in me. Thank you so much, Rana!

Nancy M., New York

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had an amazing experience with Israel Diamond. The sales representatives that we worked with were very helpful and made sure we knew all the facts before making a purchase. They were not pushy in any way and even gave us several options to cut down on price. They even offered for us to take the diamond we were looking at outside to see the glimmer in a better light. I felt very trusted there. At the end of our visit we mentioned that my brother was serving in the military. When the owner heard this he immediately waved the extra fee for labor. He asked me my occupation and I shared with him that I was a teacher. He than presented me with a free pair of earrings. It felt so good to support a business that appreciates the work of others as well. I highly recommend this establishment.

Profile Picture Annabelle , 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My boyfriend and I have been shopping for the perfect piece for over a year now and we keep going back to Isreal Diamond. We find that they don't attack us as soon as we walk in or show us jewelry we are not intested in. They listen to our likes and dislikes and don't make us feel pressured. Every time we walk in they are friendly and let us look around. Isreal has by far the best prices in the Tulsa area. Why pay double for a piece when you can get it for a fraction at Isreal. Trust me, we have shopped around to all the big name jewelry stores and have not only seen huge prices but major pressure to buy. The experience has been the opposite at Isreal. I will recccomend Isreal Diamond to anyone who wants no pressure, and a VERY reasonably priced jewerly experience. A huge Thank You to Lori Simms for her assistant in our purchase of my dream ring!!

Profile Picture User4883770, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I wanted to share our amazing experience!
Brian- Lori at Israel Diamond was recommended to me by a co-worker, who raved about his experience with her. I contacted Lori inquiring about an engagement ring for my now fiancée, knowing absolutely nothing about rings or the buying process. Not only did she make the buying process effortless, she took the time on multiple occasions to educate me. It was immediately clear that she was very passionate about diamonds, and her objective was to make sure I got what I wanted rather than just making a sale. I ended up paying much less for a GIA stone than I could find anywhere else that exceeded my expectations, 10 fold. My fiancée can hardly go anywhere without getting complements on her ring. I have and will continue to recommend my friends and family to Lori at Israel Diamonds in Tulsa, OK. I know I will be a lifetime customer!
Courtney - Brian completely surprised me with the perfect proposal and the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. We didn't really look at many rings before hand but my fiancé knew that I wanted a classic brilliant diamond. My gorgeous round diamond with baguette side stones sparkles day and night. I'm constantly looking at my finger in awe of its beauty and sparkle. Brian worked with Lori to make the perfect ring for me and I love telling people he worked with a jeweler to have it made. I get so many complements, even people at the grocery store stop to tell me how beautiful it is. I am looking forward to visiting the store, to consult with Lori for the purchase of our wedding bands. I have seen some online that certainly have caught my eye. Brian and I both agree we will be return customers for life. Thank you so much for guiding my fiancé to the most beautiful piece of jewelry I will ever own.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

Fantastic service! My fiance went without me to pick out my ring and the staff was incredibly helpful and gave him great information! They picked out a beautiful ring! And when we went to pick out wedding bands they were able to give us exactly what we wanted and got them to us in half the time estimated.

Profile Picture alicia, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

Great customer service! They were definitely eager to create the exact ring I was dreaming of! Bought my engagement ring and wedding band here. Will definitely go back again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My sister recommended I speak with Lori about an engagement ring. I made an appointment with her the Sunday before last. We walked in the door and I told her what I wanted and we had the ring and diamond picked out in about 15 minutes. She knew exactly what I wanted. The ring arrived today (a week earlier than promised) and it is perfect! What a wonderful experience. Thanks Lori!

Profile Picture Warner, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I didn't need to look anywhere else for an engagement ring. I wanted to use my grandmother's wedding band and they helped me find a diamond and band style that matched it seamlessly. When the ring arrived it was only slightly too big and they custom fit it between sizes for me in no time at all. The owner is a kind, business savvy man. I would recommend them over and over.

Profile Picture Breckyn, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My son is in the military and asked me to help him find the engagement ring he had in mind. I was fortunate enough to visit with Rana, who went above and beyond to design the most amazingly beautiful ring. I would recommend Israel Diamond Supply to everyone because of their knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail.

Profile Picture User4374951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Israel Diamond. He was in and out quickly, and purchased a beautiful pear cut ring for me that was within budget. The salesmen were not pushy, and provided exactly what he needed. I am so pleased with the quality and beauty of this ring. Im even more pleased with the price. Perhaps the greatest thing about this company is that they provide these beautiful, affordable diamonds from conflict free sources. This is why we will be back to purchase my fiances ring and my wedding band.

Profile Picture User5480015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

A Superior Engagement Experience

Israel Diamond Supply (IDS) is the only jewelry store that I will trust. I had the pleasure of spending hours with IDS President, Adel, and Lori as they gave me a free education on our diamond and setting options. After making the most symbolic purchase of my life IDS suggested I shop around at local competitors. It only took one visit to a larger, local chain of jewelry stores for me to realize that I saved over $4,000 by buying at IDS. I have the utmost gratitude for IDS as their business gave our family a head start on a better financial future.

There are three reasons why I chose IDS; 1. After weeks of research I had decided that IDS was the best place to go for a personal, professional experience. 2. Through my time as a graduate assistant I was introduced to the IDS business model built with us, their customers, in mind. 3. Finally, 15 years ago my fiancée’s parents had their rings made by IDS so when I asked my fiancée’s father for his daughter’s hand, I already knew where we would go for our rings.

Profile Picture User4904895, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Isreal Diamond is a well respected name in the diamond business in Tulsa, OK so when my partner and I went looking for one of a kind engagement ring we knew exactly where to visit first. Lori was so friendly and genuinely caring about helping with this special experience. She explained all aspects of the diamond and helped us to choose the most beautiful ring. Lori helped share our excitement thorough the whole process. Would definitely recommend Isreal Diamond to anyone looking for that special piece.

Profile Picture Tonya , 4/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings

Israel has the best quality diamonds, the biggest selection, and it's affordable. They cleaned my ring before my wedding day and it looked stunning/brand new!

Profile Picture User4123311, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My wedding rings are gorg! Get so many compliments from my set!

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about Israel Diamond! My fiance and I had our ring custom designed at another jewelry store, but they neglected to inform us of the risks associated with our design. When we brought the setting in to buy the center stone, we received the most amazing service! It wasn't their job to inform us of the prong risk, but they did, which means they CARED! They did let us know that we would have to sign a waiver if we left with a diamond in the setting, and they even reset a QUALITY prong setting for us that looked great with the design. If I would have known all this, we would have designed our custom ring with Israel Diamond FIRST! I had no idea you can get a custom design there. Not only did they help fix the prong design issue, but they used their experience to find a better looking diamond cut for the ring setting. We are SO COMPLETELY happy with our purchase. Not only quality, but for the PRICE, you can't beat Israel Diamond. We are looking forward to coming back and buying our wedding bands.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

You will not find a better deal than at Israel Diamond Supply. They found me a 1.8 carat ring at nearly half the normal price. Their staff is spectacularly helpful. Save yourself days of researching and just buy from Israel Diamond.

Profile Picture User4792216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My partner and I went into Israel on a Saturday afternoon. My biggest fear going into it all was that I was going to be judged walking in the door being a same-sex couple, but instead we were approached with a contagious smile and guided to feel warmed and welcomed. We were given instructions on how to find the perfect ring, and more importantly, left to ourselves to share this special moment without being pushed. It didn't feel like a sale, even a little bit. It felt as if we were sharing the same investment and that they were just as excited as we were to get married. I followed up with an email because so be it, I wanted to pop the question that following Friday, and they were so very prompt with a response and made sure it was everything I ever wanted. I was clueless about diamond quality and worth, and when I went to pick up the ring they were happy to walk me through each and every piece of the diamond, they were also happy to go over every piece of paperwork and make sure I got everything I needed to go to my insurance company and I was 100% satisfied with my entire experience. I loved every bit of working with this company, it was wonderful!

Profile Picture Regan, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Amazing experience with Israel Diamonds. Wouldn't go anywhere else. When my engagement ring was too big they ordered me a new one and gave me a plastic sizer so that I could continue to wear it while I waited for the new one to come in. They understand how important they are to you. When the new one came in they reset my center stone in just a couple of days and got it right back to me. We looked every where for the perfect band because I had something very particular in mind and we weren't able to find it anywhere. Went back to Israel diamonds and they had exactly what I was looking for. Amazing service!!! I can just walk in anytime and they will clean them for me at no charge. They always look like new when I leave. So very happy with the product and the service. An amazing value too. When we got my engagement ring appraised for insurance it was worth nearly twice what he paid for it.

Profile Picture Brianna , 7/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rena assist us in selecting a solitaire diamond ring. After 35 years of marriage my husband wanted to get me a "official" engagement ring. He diligently looked up information about buying diamonds and learned as much as possible about the 4 C's -carat, cut, clarity and cost. We looked around for GIA certified diamonds and compared quality versus cost at a number of stores in town. With the website and Rena's advice, we were able to select the diamond we wanted and had it sent to the store to be mounted. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. With Rena's experience and professionalism we walked away very happy customers.

Profile Picture Beverly, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This past fall I bought my future wife's engagement ring from Lori at Israel Diamond. I came in with a design that I had in mind and they were able to custom make me the perfect ring for my fiancé. I was inexperienced with buying wedding rings and jewelry but felt completely comfortable. They answered all the questions that I had. I got an incredible diamond for an amazing price! Most importantly my fiancé said "yes" and is in love with the ring.
I just recently went back to get our wedding bands, and they were just as helpful as before! They are custom making the wedding band in order for it to lay perfectly against the engagement ring.

Overall the experience has been great! I feel like I was treated fairly and they did an amazing job making sure we got just what we wanted for our big day. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants a great deal for an amazing diamond, and also loves great customer care.

Profile Picture Blake , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

You won't find a better deal on rings. Great prices. Great service. Great experience.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Following up on a recommendation from a friend, I called Israel Diamond Supply and spoke with Adel about what I was looking for. Right away he was sending pictures to me of rings they had in store. After deciding which style I wanted, I drove to Tulsa from out of town and picked out the stone I wanted to put in platinum. The service and everyone in the store was was terrific. Lori helped me finalize everything and assured me that they could have the ring I wanted built before the day I wanted to propose to my girlfriend. The ring was finished ahead of time and I made the drive back to pick it up within a week. Needless to say, she loved the ring and we will be getting married. I'm glad I did business with Israel Diamond, and will hopefully get to do it again in 50 years when we renew our vows. Thank you IDS!!!

Profile Picture H, 10/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Highly recommend Israel Diamond Supply!! Excellent customer service, stunning jewelry, unbeatable prices!! I got my dream ring, and it is gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier. Thank you Alan for all your help!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance purchased my engagement ring here. He had a great experience working with the owner. When I went back to have my ring sized, I was worried it would take a while and I was only going to be in Tulsa for one day. They took my ring from a 5.5 to a 4.5 and had it ready for me the next day and were extremely pleasant to deal with. We plan on purchasing wedding bands from there too.

Profile Picture Josie, 7/5/14, 3 Reviews