13 W 3rd Street, Grove, OK 74344 Map · Phone number

About Tulsa Diamond House

We offer our customers the finest quality custom design services along with the best value in diamonds anywhere. Shopping for wedding rings or a diamond engagement ring can be challenging. You will find our willingness to teach you about the quality and style options is a refreshing experience. We love helping couples find the rings that express their styles and fits their budget.

Follow Tulsa Diamond House on

perspective
mk 4 top

1 Reviews for Tulsa Diamond House

Melinda · Married on 03/12/2016

We hired Amy to design my engagement ring and we could not be any happier. Overjoyed and ecstatic is what we felt, to be exact once we saw it in person!

From the first moment we met with her in person she was able to sketch out on paper what was to become my future engagement ring within minutes. We took some ideas and showed her what we liked out of each of those rings, and were absolutely stunned when we left there with a pretty much already completed design that we were in love with. I thought she would have to think about it and then get back to us later with a sketch, but she did it on the spot.

From there she presented us via email with a CAD of the design showing it from all angles. It was so cool to see a virtual mock up of the ring with all of the details before they even made it. It looked so real already!

We made about two rounds of changes and she was so extremely patient with us (me, really) through the entire process...answering all of my questions and talking things through with me over the phone.

We would highly recommend Amy to anyone for either a completely new jewelry design, or even a re-design. She has the eye, and the ability to listen to her customers and know what they are asking for...and then translating that to paper.

She's a truly talented artist and she will be receiving more of our business in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tulsa Diamond House FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 13 W 3rd Street Grove, 74344 See on map
    9188720000 (Phone number)
    2145358883 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday through Friday, 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm. Closed Sunday and Monday.