5270 Peachtree Parkway Suite 110 A, Norcross, GA 30092 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Isabella Margianu Bridal

The Perfect Look Starts With The Perfect Fit

Go2Bella Alteration Services, is Atlanta’s largest clothing alterations, tailoring and Stylist shop. For over 25 years, we have provided our customers with the correct fit that compliments their unique style and body type. Our team of professional tailors, and seamstress are experts in repairing, restyling, shortening and remodeling all types of garments from formal dresses, suits, jeans to bridal wear.

Go2Bella Alteration knows everybody (and every single body) is different! We specialize in altering your clothes to fit you just right – flattering your exact size and shape, making sure you always look and feel good.

We all want to make the most of our limited time! We offer quick turnaround, with rush orders and drop-ins welcome. At Go2Bella, you can have same day services. No appointments needed, except for bridal gowns. ….

Go2Bella Alteration is dedicated to helping you fall in love with your entire wardrobe. From our hemming and clothing alterations, to repairing rips and tears, we are ready to assist you with any services you require. Your garments restyled or even resized to create the perfect fit for you.

Our quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service are known throughout the Atlanta area

Follow Isabella Margianu Bridal on

Isabella Margianu Bridal 2
Isabella Margianu Bridal 3

Katy Miller · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Beyond Expectations!!!

Isabella Margianu Bridal Shop performs miracles! First of all - every dress is unique, hand-made, and uses high quality fabrics and laces. Isabella - who designs the dresses has truly exceptional taste and an eye for how dresses should fit. The dress I purchased is an absolute SHOW STOPPER!! The service is IMPECCABLE!! I was in town (visiting my parents) for two weeks and just stopped in on a whim and found "THE" dress. Isabella and her team (who are also her extended family - i.e. -support local businesses!) worked around the clock (at no extra charge) to have my dress done in one week!!! They went out of the way to rush my dress and never made me feel like I was an inconvenience. It fits like a glove and their eye for detail is spot on.

Any dress that you like can be changed - for example: the colors, the lace placements, bra inserts, bigger straps/ thinner straps - there is seriously nothing they will not do for you!! I put them through the ringer and couldn't be happier!!

Seriously - go check it out - you will not be disappointing!!! Completely stress free experience!! The nicest people on the planet!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Bella did an amazing job, she kept my dress for over a year and did an amazing job, she makes a beautiful french bustle, long elegant illusion sleeves and blinded out my second dress. Bella is very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I am so pleased with her work. Thank Bella I was a beautiful bride. Muah

Sent on 10/08/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2016

Isabella did an amazing job! We were in a time crunch for getting my dress altered since it didn't come in until May 27 and we were leaving for our destination wedding June 11! I am also very petite which did not make her job any easier. Even still she did everything she could to help me relax and not be as stressed about the situation. She finished my dress by the day before we left. It fit perfectly and turned out to be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Isabella Margianu Bridal Pricing

Isabella Margianu Bridal Price Rates

Isabella Margianu Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months