Go2Bella Alteration Reviews

8 | Norcross, GA

8 Reviews for Go2Bella Alteration

Katy Miller · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Beyond Expectations!!!

Isabella Margianu Bridal Shop performs miracles! First of all - every dress is unique, hand-made, and uses high quality fabrics and laces. Isabella - who designs the dresses has truly exceptional taste and an eye for how dresses should fit. The dress I purchased is an absolute SHOW STOPPER!! The service is IMPECCABLE!! I was in town (visiting my parents) for two weeks and just stopped in on a whim and found "THE" dress. Isabella and her team (who are also her extended family - i.e. -support local businesses!) worked around the clock (at no extra charge) to have my dress done in one week!!! They went out of the way to rush my dress and never made me feel like I was an inconvenience. It fits like a glove and their eye for detail is spot on.

Any dress that you like can be changed - for example: the colors, the lace placements, bra inserts, bigger straps/ thinner straps - there is seriously nothing they will not do for you!! I put them through the ringer and couldn't be happier!!

Seriously - go check it out - you will not be disappointing!!! Completely stress free experience!! The nicest people on the planet!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Bella did an amazing job, she kept my dress for over a year and did an amazing job, she makes a beautiful french bustle, long elegant illusion sleeves and blinded out my second dress. Bella is very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I am so pleased with her work. Thank Bella I was a beautiful bride. Muah

Sent on 10/08/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2016

Isabella did an amazing job! We were in a time crunch for getting my dress altered since it didn't come in until May 27 and we were leaving for our destination wedding June 11! I am also very petite which did not make her job any easier. Even still she did everything she could to help me relax and not be as stressed about the situation. She finished my dress by the day before we left. It fit perfectly and turned out to be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Bella did an amazing job of altering my wedding dress to fit me perfectly! I am really short so I was terrified that it would end up too long or slightly too short, but she did an excellent job! I would highly recommend her for any type of formal attire alterations.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2008

I love Isabella's gowns! She has such an amazing eye and makes the most beautiful gowns! Thanks to Isabella I had a beautiful dress unlike any I'd ever seen!

Sent on 08/30/2008

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2006

I had a wonderful experience with Isabella Margianu. I don't mean to brag, but people are still talking about my dress!! That's the way you want to feel on your wedding day. The shop is lovely, the attendant was knowlegable and sweet and Isabella makes amazing dresses.

Sent on 12/07/2007

Amy · Married on 05/03/2008

I bought a sample sale dress wedding dress from Isabella. She was so knowledgable and gracious in helping my mom and me evaluate different styles before I found the perfect dress. She was also accomodating in meeting my dress budget. Isabella is extremely professional and knows her craft. My dress was exquisite and her staff was so helpful. After the wedding, I had to have a repair to my dress which her staff did prior to sending for preservation. They handled all the details from cleaning the dress prior to the wedding to sending for preservation after the wedding. Isabella is the best!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Gretel · Married on 06/09/2018

2.6
      2.0
      1.0
      3.5
      3.0

I really wanted to give Bella a great review, but after my experience I just can't. Don't get me wrong, she is a master tailor and has made gorgeous dresses. She gave me a pamphlet of her work. When you enter her beautiful shop, you will see her dresses displayed. She knows her work. Go2Bella is the preferred alterations service where I purchased my dress from. So naturally, I called Go2Bella to make an appointment. The 1st fitting was in the bridal shop and we agreed on the following to be altered: Bodice, side seams, hem, bustle (French & English), & add removable off-shoulder straps. My grand total was originally $940! However, Bella did not feel comfortable charging that much, so she lowered it to $752. I understand every dress is different, but I've been in plenty of weddings (the 27 Dresses movie was my life) and none of the brides I know spent anywhere near that. $450 max for the most complicated dress. She seemed to know what she was doing and assured us that she would make sure my dress was perfect for no additional charge.

The dress looked stunning and fit my body well. I received numerous compliments throughout the day. However, within 3 hours of putting on the dress, one of my straps BROKE! Lucky for me, it happened after the ceremony on our way to the reception. I had planned on removing them anyway so I could dance freely. I brushed it off, and took the blame on that one. Probably moved my left arm too much. It was time to party. Now this is what bothered me the most. MY BUSTLE KEPT FALLING! There are pictures of my sister fixing my bustle on the dance floor. I lost count on how many times she had to do it. It was frustrating to say the least. Come to find out, this happened to another bride I know who also used Bella this year. I would NOT recommend Go2Bella to other brides. However, if you're desperate and need a lot of work done on any other dress, she is more than capable of doing the work. Just don't expect excellent workmanship.

Sent on 08/14/2018