Go2Bella Alteration Reviews

Go2Bella Alteration 1
Go2Bella Alteration 2
Go2Bella Alteration 3

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Bella did an amazing job, she kept my dress for over a year and did an amazing job, she makes a beautiful french bustle, long elegant illusion sleeves and blinded out my second dress. Bella is very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I am so pleased with her work. Thank Bella I was a beautiful bride. Muah

Sent on 10/08/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2016

Isabella did an amazing job! We were in a time crunch for getting my dress altered since it didn't come in until May 27 and we were leaving for our destination wedding June 11! I am also very petite which did not make her job any easier. Even still she did everything she could to help me relax and not be as stressed about the situation. She finished my dress by the day before we left. It fit perfectly and turned out to be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Bella did an amazing job of altering my wedding dress to fit me perfectly! I am really short so I was terrified that it would end up too long or slightly too short, but she did an excellent job! I would highly recommend her for any type of formal attire alterations.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Gretel · Married on 06/09/2018

2.6
      2.0
      1.0
      3.5
      3.0

I really wanted to give Bella a great review, but after my experience I just can't. Don't get me wrong, she is a master tailor and has made gorgeous dresses. She gave me a pamphlet of her work. When you enter her beautiful shop, you will see her dresses displayed. She knows her work. Go2Bella is the preferred alterations service where I purchased my dress from. So naturally, I called Go2Bella to make an appointment. The 1st fitting was in the bridal shop and we agreed on the following to be altered: Bodice, side seams, hem, bustle (French & English), & add removable off-shoulder straps. My grand total was originally $940! However, Bella did not feel comfortable charging that much, so she lowered it to $752. I understand every dress is different, but I've been in plenty of weddings (the 27 Dresses movie was my life) and none of the brides I know spent anywhere near that. $450 max for the most complicated dress. She seemed to know what she was doing and assured us that she would make sure my dress was perfect for no additional charge.

The dress looked stunning and fit my body well. I received numerous compliments throughout the day. However, within 3 hours of putting on the dress, one of my straps BROKE! Lucky for me, it happened after the ceremony on our way to the reception. I had planned on removing them anyway so I could dance freely. I brushed it off, and took the blame on that one. Probably moved my left arm too much. It was time to party. Now this is what bothered me the most. MY BUSTLE KEPT FALLING! There are pictures of my sister fixing my bustle on the dance floor. I lost count on how many times she had to do it. It was frustrating to say the least. Come to find out, this happened to another bride I know who also used Bella this year. I would NOT recommend Go2Bella to other brides. However, if you're desperate and need a lot of work done on any other dress, she is more than capable of doing the work. Just don't expect excellent workmanship.

Sent on 08/14/2018