Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number

About Isaac Windle DJ

With my services everything is backed up to guarantee that your event will happen smoothly without any technical or personal issues. This includes equipment as well as a backup DJ on site.

I understand what is involved in creating a memorable and fun wedding experience. First, I show up to every event with a great, positive, and excited attitude. Every wedding is so special for the married couple and their family and friends. Their DJ should not show up with a "just another gig" attitude. At the same time the DJ/MC should understand that this is not "their" day and must not attempt to steal the spotlight from the newly weds and guests of honor. This understanding is what can differentiate a wedding DJ from a club/ bar DJ.

For a musical selection I am familiar with all popular music from Elvis to Justin Timberlake and everything in between. I am happy to play anything at all along the guidelines of the couple being married. During a pre wedding consultation I gain an understanding of the couples musical interests and expectations. I will also help guide them as to popular song selections to please their guests.

I have never worked at a wedding that my clients were not more than happy with. I have always been comfortable with allowing prospective clients to reach out to anyone that has hired me in the past.

-Professional sound equipment

-Basic, not "over the top," dance floor lighting

-Professional well versed MC services

110534706657379402201081051763129018648310n
02ecdeab4741b061 10402667 783394803804 5787554869760345874 n

13 Reviews for Isaac Windle DJ

Greg · Married on 09/30/2016

Isaac was a pleasure to work with. We were so caught up in all the other details of our wedding. We just gave him a general feel for the wedding and a little play list. He took it from there and nailed it. There wasn't an open spot on the dance floor all night. Our guests and even the other vendors commented about how great of a job he did and how great it was to work with him.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Gere · Married on 09/18/2016

I could not of been happier with Issac. He has a great personality and is very knowledgable and professional. He made my daughters wedding a success. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. I hope I have an opportunity to use him again.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Josh · Married on 09/04/2016

Isaac DJed my wedding in the fall of 2016. We could not have been happier with the service and quality entertainment we had for our wedding. Isaac is a DJ without any of the stereotypical DJ personalities. He is genuine, caring, and wants to be there.

Isaac was easily accessible, met with us multiple times, had multiple phone conversations to ensure that everything went perfect. His business side is stand up and professional as well.

Isaac is extremely accommodating as well. He helped us edit music for ceremonial purposes and worked with a close friend of mine who performed a song at our wedding.

Everything went perfectly and Isaac was the voice of the party. He is upbeat, energetic, appropriate, and quick on his feet. I have been and will continue to recommend him to anyone that is seeking more than just a DJ. Hire someone who you would actually hang out with and get along with, who also happens to be a great vendor. He had our 90+ year old grandma dancing on stage.

Sent on 10/16/2016