138 Big Canyon Drive, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Map · Phone number
1 review
Availability Check your date

About Iron Horse Unlimited LLC

Iron Horse Unlimited LLC is nestled at the base of magnificent 14,180 foot Mt. Shasta. With the mountain as your backdrop, you will find Iron Horse to be an outstanding private venue for your special day. Iron horse facilities can host up to 200-300 guests with ample parking for cars. In addition to the 360-degree views of Mt. Shasta and the surrounding mountains, the outdoor event venue features: a covered caterer area, a covered DJ/Band area, a 625 square foot dance floor, a large fire pit, the "Saloon," a large lawn area for receptions as well as a large area for ceremonies, all in rustic mountain design under the majestic outline of Mt. Shasta. We allow you to plan your special day using the outside vendors as you choose. This allows you the flexibility of planning out your day exactly as you wish. Iron Horse also has a Chalet vacation rental that accommodates up to 16 guests within 5 minutes of the facility.

Follow Iron Horse Unlimited LLC on

Iron Horse Unlimited LLC 1
  • Amanda

Amanda Meyers · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful venue!

I came across the venue by searching the internet. The moment I looked at their site I knew it was where I wanted to spend our special day. I had an image in my head of having a beautiful wooden arch with Mt. Shasta in the background and a dream for horses as well and THEY HAVE IT ALL it was a dream come true!!! We met with Tracy for our tour and she was so sweet and when I asked if I could have horses in the wedding she said they would be thrilled to do that for me! I couldn’t be happier with our choice in venue!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Iron Horse Unlimited LLC 2

Iron Horse Unlimited LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda and we are so excited that you chose Iron Horse and beautiful Mt. Shasta to share your special day! We are very much looking forward to your wedding!

Iron Horse Unlimited LLC FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Campsite/Cabin, Garden, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, April, October