317 sterling lake dr, Orlando, FL 34761 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About iRock Your Party

Based out of Orlando, Florida, iRock Your Party is a full-service wedding DJ company. These expert entertainers know exactly how to set the tone for the big day. From music and lighting to organizing an unforgettable send-off, they strive to make celebrations stand out. These skilled professionals work closely with couples to help ensure that every beat of the music aligns with their visions. The team is committed to making each couple's big day one to remember from the moment guests set foot in the venue.

Experience

Siblings Sebastian, Santiago, and Daniella are the experienced professionals behind this successful DJ company. With over eight years of industry experience, they decided to launch iRock Your Party to help clients host one-of-a-kind celebrations. These detail-oriented entertainers have an undeniable passion for what they do, delivering energetic performances wherever they go.

iRock Your Party can provide a number of services to help make your wedding day one guests will always remember. The team offers different packages starting at 4 hours giving plenty of opportunities for loved ones to hit the dance floor throughout the evening. With an extensive library of genres and a brand new planning app that connects with Spotify and YouTube, they strive to have something for everyone and make the planning experience super fun and easy. Full custom uplighting will allow the team to transform your chosen venue in line with your vision. They can organize a range of other enhancements that will help bring your celebrations to the next level, such as:

• Live Dj sets with musicians and full bands

Videos 11 Videos

46 Reviews for iRock Your Party

• Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 06/03/2021

Best DJ and party at a wedding ever!!

Working with I Rock Your Party and the owner, Sebastian, was one of the most fun parts of planning my wedding! This review cannot contain all the amazing things I have to say!! Sebastian is awesome and SO great to work with. I called a few different DJ's on the phone and Sebastian was the best by far. We clicked right away and he completely understood my vision. He always took the time to ask me how I was doing and got to know me outside of my wedding too. After choosing him as our DJ, he was always easily contacted via text/call and would respond immediately to my messages. It was nice to know we were well taken care of! He had us fill out a planning form for the event and he gave us some suggestions too. We originally were not going to do uplighting because we didn't want harsh/bright colors, but he recommended we do an off-white/candlelight color and it looked BEAUTIFUL. He created a great party atmosphere and was so creative with getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had a blast and every song was high energy! He made the perfect suggestions for our event and I completely trusted him with everything. Everyone commented about how amazing the party was and how much fun they had!
    Every step of the way, Sebastian and his team were so professional. They coordinated with my day-of coordinator and were detail oriented to make sure everything went well. He even included more indoor spark machines than we asked for! I cannot thank Sebastian and his team with I Rock Your Party enough for making our wedding so special and fun!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Shawn A. · Married on 05/19/2021

Invaluable!!!

When we first sought out for a "DJ" we had no clue what all went into the job. The way that Sebastian and the iRock Team helped us manage the entire wedding event agenda was amazing. From the very beginning his professionalism, interactive tools, and organization skills allowed us to truly think through the event timeline in addition to the special moments that should be highlighted by great music and announcements. In addition to all the things above that we didn't know we needed, these guys know how to PARTY!!! All of my guests (months later) are still talking about how much fun they had in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Our wedding could not have been as great without iRock!

Sent on 07/13/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

iRock Your Party Pricing

iRock Your Party Price Rates

1 Real Wedding

• 317 sterling lake dr Orlando, FL, 34761 See on map
    407-329-9643 (Phone number)
    Location of (iRock Your Party)