iRock Your Party Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Ruth
    Ruth C. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Wedding DJ Experience!

We discovered IRock Your Party through our wedding venue and we are so glad we booked them! Our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception were perfection! Sebastian and Teddy provided a DJ experience that was better than what any bride could have prayed for or dreamed about! The planning process was seamless and I loved that this company took the time to get to know our music style, vision, and every detail that was important to us. Our guests had a blast and still are raving about how awesome the party was for our wedding! We had so much fun and they executed our vision way better than what we planned! Many of our guests still talk about the passion that this company has! They literally are the best and we highly would recommend this company to any destination wedding couple who chooses to get married in Central Florida! Thanks for making our special day literally the BEST!
    Courtney G. Married on 08/06/2021

It was fate!

I think it was fate when we had Sebastian DJ at my wedding this past August. When you get a call one week before your wedding that your DJ has Covid, like anyone, you panic. I was so concerned about our wedding day not being up to my standards and dreams with a poor replacement DJ. However, my coordinator connected me to Sebastian from iRockYourParty, and he came in at the very last minute and was absolutely one of the biggest highlights of my wedding day! We had a call with him just a few days before, and when we shared our vision, we were just so in-sync! He knew how to incorporate both cultures of my husband and I in such a tasteful way, that both of our families praised his amazing work. His experience is clearly shown in his music mixing. He played songs that were so personally connected to us as a couple that may not be your standard wedding song, but still kept all of our guests on the dance floor. His hosting as well bringing the hype was so eloquently done, especially during our Hora Loca and Dollar Dance. So many of our guests said that it was truly the best party they had ever attended. If you are hesitant on adding the lights and CO2 cannons, DO IT! It elevated our event to an even better level. Sebastian truly made our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more! If you are looking for a DJ that will bring the party, Sebastian is your guy!
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 07/23/2021

Best Dj ever!

I can’t say enough good things about Sebastian and his team! He listened and truly brought me the Miami party I wanted to North Carolina! They kept the crowd so pumped the entire night and the dance floor was NEVER empty. They brought the party with sparkler canons, co2 canons, and all the lights I could’ve dreamed of! They have anything and everything you’re looking for your wedding or party! Look no further than iRock!!!
    Stephanie D. Married on 07/09/2021

Perfect combination of professionalism & fun!

Throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding Sebastian was great! He was so enthusiastic for every phone call and FaceTime. My husband and I live in SoCal so our wedding was a “destination wedding” in Orlando. All of our initial meetings with DJs were over the phone and Sebastian’s energy and charisma instantly made us feel excited to have him as part of our special day. He did not disappoint! His energy level was always at a 100% even with some issues that occurred. Their app to add our songs was very user friendly and had great suggestions for parts we were stuck on. He was very flexible with all our song choices and themes we wanted to have throughout the night. Our wedding was made up of a very diverse group of people (Baptist, Catholic, Hispanic, Brazilian, & American) but Sebastian managed to get all the music we wanted with “clean versions” and everyone had a great time. It’s been over a month since our wedding and our friends still say they wish they could do it all over again with us. iRockYour party was an essential part at making our day special! We loved that he brought an assistant DJ that was Brazilian so it felt like we were truly represented through them!
  • Valerie
    Valerie B. Married on 06/24/2021

Absolutely incredible

Working with irock your party was nothing short of amazing. Sebastian specifically went so above and beyond for us and made us feel so special! Our experience working with this company was 12/10. Everyone is super professional, timely, attentive & a ton of fun!! They had all of our guests amped up and on the dance floor the entire time!
    A month later and we still have guests who have attended telling us how fun and awesome they thought our DJ was! That has meant so much to us! This team helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Sebastian communicated with us several times along the way, handled all of my indecisiveness very well and he was super patient with us throughout the process, he understood our vision for the day and he did even more than we could’ve asked. I seriously could not recommend this team enough! IROCKYOURPARTY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 06/03/2021

Best DJ and party at a wedding ever!!

Working with I Rock Your Party and the owner, Sebastian, was one of the most fun parts of planning my wedding! This review cannot contain all the amazing things I have to say!! Sebastian is awesome and SO great to work with. I called a few different DJ's on the phone and Sebastian was the best by far. We clicked right away and he completely understood my vision. He always took the time to ask me how I was doing and got to know me outside of my wedding too. After choosing him as our DJ, he was always easily contacted via text/call and would respond immediately to my messages. It was nice to know we were well taken care of! He had us fill out a planning form for the event and he gave us some suggestions too. We originally were not going to do uplighting because we didn't want harsh/bright colors, but he recommended we do an off-white/candlelight color and it looked BEAUTIFUL. He created a great party atmosphere and was so creative with getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had a blast and every song was high energy! He made the perfect suggestions for our event and I completely trusted him with everything. Everyone commented about how amazing the party was and how much fun they had!
    Every step of the way, Sebastian and his team were so professional. They coordinated with my day-of coordinator and were detail oriented to make sure everything went well. He even included more indoor spark machines than we asked for! I cannot thank Sebastian and his team with I Rock Your Party enough for making our wedding so special and fun!
    Shawn A. Married on 05/19/2021

Invaluable!!!

When we first sought out for a "DJ" we had no clue what all went into the job. The way that Sebastian and the iRock Team helped us manage the entire wedding event agenda was amazing. From the very beginning his professionalism, interactive tools, and organization skills allowed us to truly think through the event timeline in addition to the special moments that should be highlighted by great music and announcements. In addition to all the things above that we didn't know we needed, these guys know how to PARTY!!! All of my guests (months later) are still talking about how much fun they had in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Our wedding could not have been as great without iRock!
  • Ivory
    Ivory F. Married on 05/15/2021

Perfection

The recommendation from our venue manager was spot on. iRockYourParty was the best! Sebastian and his team kept the party going and the energy high. Our guest are still talking about the DJ and the music. The app to create your playlist and ceremony music made planning so easy. iRockYourParty goes above and beyond to make your wedding special and memorable! Thank you for everything ❤
    Teri S. Married on 05/07/2021

Great communication,professionalism and fun,fun fun.

Sebastian was great from the get go. Super communicative and professional. We talked several times so Rich and Sebastian could meet our desires for the event. They surpassed them. A treat to work with and Rich created a super positive and fun experience for all. Don't hesitate to book, they will be in high demand!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 04/10/2021

The best of the best!

Sebastian and the entire iRock crew are absolutely amazing, and the best in the business! I’m already trying to think of an excuse for another event just so we can party with them again! Their energy is incredible, and absolutely infectious! They know exactly how to read the crowd, and what to do next in order to keep everyone fully engaged and entertained. All of my guests keep saying how awesome our wedding was and that it was the best wedding they’ve been to, and I truly believe it was because of iRock your party! Not only did they exceed all of our expectations the day of our wedding, but they were so great to work with through the entire planning process! By far my favorite vendor to work with! Sebastian is extremely reliable, personable, and detail oriented! He took the time to get to know and understand us, so that he knew exactly what we wanted and didn’t want on our special day! We felt more like a friend then just another client, and that gave me so much relief going into our wedding day! I knew I had absolutely nothing to worry about with them in control. They even went above and beyond to help make the song to my father daughter dance work. We also faced every obstacle under the sun on our wedding day. We could have easily called the event off 30 minutes prior to our original start time, but they refused to let our day be ruined and sacrificed so much to make sure we still had the absolute best time. We seriously can’t ever thank these guys enough! They made it a night we will truly never forget, and we can’t wait to party with them again!!!

iRock Your Party's reply:

Omg, you guys were absolutely awesome! And it was such a pleasure to celebrate with you guys. Thank you for making us feel part if the family and for never giving up on having the best day ever even when things got a little difficult for you! You deserved having such an awesome night 😍
    John S. Married on 03/25/2021

Best DJ EVER! seriously made our wedding amazing.

First of all , The I-rock your party team is amazing ! Sebastian was the best DJ we could have ever asked for. We met him at a wedding expo located at paradise cove in Orlando Florida. He was playing some great music and he introduced himself. He’s fun & personable and really got to know us as a couple and got the vibe of what we like musically within just meeting us. He stayed in constant communication with us even during the most trying of times. He helped us coordinate our own personal music playlist and made tons of great recommendations. We had lots of things we wanted to coordinate musically and he was spot on every time capturing every moment. And he provided an amazing array of lights for the dancing area custom for you. And of course he even provides a photo booth type spot and all of our guests loved it ! He and the iRock party team are very tentative to the crowd and the vibe and play the best music while also playing your favorites. We had a very mixed wedding with all age types but every one had a great time !
    IRock your Party & Sebastian are worth it.
  • Jennifer
    Jenny Married on 03/20/2021

5 stars!! Book Them!!

The music at our wedding couldn’t have been any better. Sebastian (the DJ) literally had everyone on the dance floor. He really took the time to get to know us and the style of music we wanted to be played and even helped us make song decisions about parts of the ceremony and reception we didn’t think about before wedding day. Sebastian is so personable that it felt like you were talking to a friend rather than just another company you’re doing business with. It even (lightly) rained during our outdoor reception and they were able to regroup and re-setup elsewhere while still keeping the party going. I’ve gotten so many compliments regarding using this DJ company and the music played. And at our next event we’ll be sure to use them. I literally cannot stress enough of how happy my husband and I were to have used iRock Your Party for our wedding!
  • Olga
    Olga T. Married on 02/10/2021

Wedding celebration

Sebastian was incredibly. He really cared for what we wanted, but he also had amazing ideas. Sebastian made our wedding a celebration to begin our new chapter. It never really felt like he was working for us, it felt more like a friendship. Without iRockyourparty, our wedding wouldn’t be as amazing as it was. Mark and I both had a vision, and they delivered completely! I recommend them to any couple that loves to celebrate!!
    Erica B. Married on 01/23/2021

IRock Your Party was the highlight of our wedding!

Couples who are searching for your wedding DJ....your search stops here! You will find NO ONE better than Sebastian and the iRock Your Party crew! From the moment I met Sebastian I knew he HAD to be our DJ and it was hands down the best vendor choice I could have ever made for my wedding! The music was one of the most important things to me at my wedding and Sebastian absolutely crushed it. Perfection. I had a really specific vision in my head for the music when I walked down the isle, and Sebastian went above and beyond to make sure that my dream moment came true. The live saxophone player that led our guests from cocktail hour to the reception was so unique and awesome and something that our guests still remember and talk about. The physical setup of the DJ and drum set at the reception looked AWESOME! I loved having the option to add on live musicians to play along with the DJ, because it gave us the feel of live music, while still having the endless music choices of a DJ. Sebastian himself was a PHENOMENAL host and got all of our guests pumped and kept everyone so engaged! One of my favorite things about iRock Your Party was the easy to use app that we were able to use to pick and plan out all of the music! It was so efficient and helpful. They also provided us with the COOLEST photo booth of all time, as well as a CO2 cannon that both helped to make our wedding next level. I seriously can’t say enough good things about iRock Your Party, Sebastian, the musicians, and the whole crew. They were without a doubt the highlight of our wedding and you should not get married without them as your DJ! Thank you Sebastian and crew for making all of my music dreams come true and giving us a wedding that was more than I could have ever hoped for!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 01/09/2021

Party all night!

iRock Your Party was amazing. They were professional, quick with communication, and easy to get a hold of. Sebastian worked with us to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He helped us create a timeline, picked out music when we couldn’t think of what songs to add. When were were going over pricing/packaging he worked with us to make sure we picked the package that worked with our budget. He kept the party going the entire time and everyone loved him and how interactive he was with the reception. We were getting compliments during the wedding and even months later about how people loved our DJ (Sebastian) and had such a fun time. I would definitely recommend iRock Your Party for your wedding!
    Taylor G. Married on 12/11/2020

Fantastic!!!

I cannot not rave about this company enough! Easy app to create your personalized playlist! Easy to contact! Everyone at my wedding loved the music and energy! He kept people smiling and rocking on the dance floor!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 11/28/2020

iRock Your Party is awesome! Top notch DJ company

iRock Your Party is awesome. Sebastian and his assistant did a great job with the music for my wedding. They kept the energy level high and people on the dance floor. Their equipment, music app, and professional organization were top notch. I definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a DJ at a good price.
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 11/21/2020

Best dj ever!

Sebastian is absolutely incredible!!! He is so personable and fun and an awesome guy! He was excellent with communication. We even met up for lunch before our wedding to get to know each other and go over wedding details. He uses an app where you can choose which songs you want played and at what time. The planning process was so easy. He MADE our wedding! He kept the party going and there was never a dull moment. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Hire them immediately!
  • Shanta
    Shanta J. Married on 11/20/2020

Best Hype Man ever!!!

If you are looking for a DJ look no further! Sebastian with irock your party is your man!! He personalizes the music EXACTLY how you want it, he’s prompt to respond, his dj booth looks amazing, and the extra adds on truly complete the package. Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth & the photos we have from there we will cherish forever. Sebastian also shows up looking up looking dapper & absolutely rocks your party. 5 stars without a doubt!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent customer service!

Sebastian was great from start to finish! His professionalism was top tier! Working with him was so easy! He utilizes a great app for picking music and it provides great suggestions if needed! The best part is you can pick all of your songs or just some of your songs and he will fill in the rest! My crowd was little hard since they were older but he definitely knows how to read a crowd!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and I will definitely use him in the future for any party needs!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Wedding DJs Ever!

Before our wedding, my husband and I knew that the music was going to be a very big deal for us. Our family and friends have always been the type to dance all night. So from the first phone call with Sebastian, we knew they were the right DJs for us. They made the entire process so personal. Not only did they let us make a playlist, but they mixed in music that fit our vibe and made the night even better. Reinaldo was our DJ the night of and he was wonderful! A lot of our guests came up to us weeks later telling us how much they loved the music and how awesome Reinaldo was on the mic. He was more than a DJ. He became our friend for the evening, bringing us drinks, joking with us and our guests, and doing everything he could to make our night perfect. At the end of the night, we were waiting for our photographers so that we could have a “Last Dance” without any guests around and instead of just waiting in silence while everyone started packing up, Reinaldo decided to play an upbeat fun song by my FAVORITE BAND! This gave us such a fun moment as husband and wife that we didn’t know we needed and it became one of my favorite moments from the entire day. iRockYourParty is a special vendor. If you care a lot about the music for your big day or have no preference what they play, go with iRockYourParty. They will do anything to help your day be perfect!
  • Jamie
    Jamie H. Married on 10/09/2020

Very professional and kind!

Sebastian was our DJ for our May 2021 wedding and was nothing but amazing all the way through. Not only was Sebastian on point during the planning process and day of but really showed kindness when we had to reschedule our 2020 wedding. We were in the middle of the search process for Dj’s when the uncertainty of 2020 kicked in so we were looking at all of the cancellation policies and asking the pandemic questions of how it would work if we had to reschedule ext. Sebastian not only was so kind and made me feel at ease but also had the most flexible “no worries” attitude about it all and was more concerned on how we were feeling. It was between his company and another, the other was cold and gave me the run around with giving clear answers on how all of that would work. Needless to say we were thrilled we ended up booking iRock your party. With dealing with some last minute changes, Sebastian handled them like a pro and checked in every so often prior to the wedding. The booking site was amazing and fun to work on. We also received the photo booth which our guests loved! I would recommend this company any day!
  • Esther
    Esther M. Married on 10/09/2020

NonStop Party!

The Best of the Best. Two weeks later and everyone is still raving! Sebastian and the IRock Your Party Team were incredible. From our initial booking, sitting down for help with music selection, photo booth, add on’s such as Dancing on the a cloud, Cold Sparks, etc. Every conversation and decision was flawless and Sebastian was so helpful. I cannot rave about them enough. Our reception was a nonstop party with upbeat music selection and flawless transitions. Also the way Sebastian, MC on the mic was great. Keeping the crowd engaged and super excited and happy throughout the night. Flawless!!! Thank you so much team! I will definitely be booking with you all in the future for other major life events!
    Lan P. Married on 10/03/2020

Our Wedding

iRockYourParty was nothing but excellent to work with. From our initial phone call to the very last minute, everything exceeded my expectations. Sebastian and his team were incredibly flexible, professional and truly care about making our day special. I’d highly recommend iRockYourParty for any events! You will not be disappointed in going with such a passionate team.
    Luisa Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Recommended

October 2020. We very much enjoyed working with Sebastian from iRock Your Party and would absolutely recommend him and his team. He was very organized, professional and has a great personality! He was flexible and worked with us to customize a unique package that would fit our wedding needs. We had a DJ (Sebastian), live musicians (played along with music), a photobooth (with backdrop) and a CO2 cannon. Early on, we had our original wedding venue go bankrupt and Sebastian was one of our first vendors to reach out. He was positive and offered some advice on new venues. Later, when the pandemic hit, we sent an email to all our vendors asking what if they were still comfortable in providing their services at our wedding. He was all in and ready to go. He even went and meet the staff at our venue to introduce himself and make sure that things would go smoothly the day of. The road to our wedding was rough, but Sebastian made things easier. He was very easy to contact and talk to. On the day of the event, he and his team had everything set up on time ready to go. Our guests loved the photobooth, live musicians but especially the shoe game (which Sebastian coordinated!). We got a copy of all our guests photobooth pictures a few days after the wedding! We couldn’t use the C02 cannon inside, but we made use of it outside for pictures. In the craziness of the day, I didn’t get to properly say goodbye but THANK YOU so much for all your hard work. We had a great time and we appreciate you and your team!