Schofield, WI 54476 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About IrishScott Productions

Video production with a focus on weddings. Other services include local business marketing, advertising, webpage design and social media administration.

Follow IrishScott Productions on

• Videos 4

13 Reviews for IrishScott Productions

• Kristin

Kristin Solem · Married on 06/14/2019

Unbelievably captured our day!

ISP Films truly captured our day perfectly, and I would highly recommend them to capture any wedding day. They arrived early in the day to capture beautiful shots of the resort. They divided and conquered the men and the women, amazingly captured our ceremony, and got some great shots of the party. My husband and I have a joint love for boating, and ISP Films got some great drone shots of our boat ride - absolutely stunning.
    After viewing our final video only 2 weeks after the event, my friends that live afar said, "If I get married, ISP Films is definitely going to capture my day!"

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Callie

Callie Jagdfeld · Married on 06/01/2019

10 Stars!! 😊

Boy am I glad I was referred to Scott. I had actually told myself a videographer is one thing I didn't need, when I started planning my wedding. However, I was shown someone else video. Wow. I barely knew this person, but I cried at her video, the first, second, and third time. It was beautiful. I knew right then I needed one. From the get go, Scott was quick, responsive, and super nice. I felt like I was talking with a friend! We kept in touch over the next year of planning. Fast forward to the big day. Scott and his crew were great!! I felt comfortable, and at times didn't even remember they were there recording. The day went smooth, and I felt captured. At nights end, he pulled me aside, and showed me just a quick sneak peak of a video. Wow. It was incredible. If he can do that in an hour, I cant wait to see the work of my full video. It was beautiful. I get to feel my wedding emotions over, and over again. I get to feel that overwhelming love time, and time again. I highly recommend Scott!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

We originally didn't plan on hiring a Videographer for our wedding, but after seeing IrishScott Productions work, we decided to go for it. We are so happy that we did! ISP was absolutely amazing to work with! Scott kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning process, either checking in to see how things were going or offering advice/ideas. Him and his crew were extremely flexible and organized the day of the wedding. I could tell immediately that they truly cared about their clients and making sure they captured everything for the bride and groom. We received our wedding video two days ago and have not been able to stop watching it because it is so beautiful. They did an excellent job at capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. We are SO glad that we hired IrishScott Productions as our videographer. If there's a time where we need this type of service, we'd hire them all over again for sure! We cannot thank them enough for all that they have done.

Sent on 07/24/2018

• NatashaGrace Photography
    NatashaGrace Photography Wedding Photographers

IrishScott Productions are an amazing team that is wonderful for capturing the "big day". Not only do they do great wedding videography, but their promotional videos are excellent as well! They are a great team that is quick to make sure they capture all the important and one of a kind moments. I look forward to working along side them again in the future!

• Without A Hitch
    Without A Hitch Wedding Planners

Working with this team is fantastic, very professional and provides you with a high quality product. You won't regret your choice when choosing this team. I would recommend them anytime.

• Schofield, 54476 See on map