Irina Turkova Photography

Sacramento, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I am Irina Turkova and I am from Sacramento, California but love to work in the bay area, Napa, Tahoe and beyond! I love to photograph a timeless, organic, romantic, creative and simply beautiful wedding or engagement! I am a fine art film + digital photographer. Beautiful and natural skin tones are always my goal when editing your photos and capturing my couples in the most beautiful, natural and timelss way is as important to me as it is to you. When behind the camera I make sure to document every moment as beautiful as it truly is and create timeless art that will last for years to come. With 10 years of experience in wedding photography, I am confident in capturing your wedding as perfectly as I would want mine captured. Coming from a creative family, I have always been an artist, but photoghraphy has and always will hold a special place in my heart. I am here to capture the the special moments in time during your wedding so that no moment is forgotten.

Irina Turkova Photography offers a variety of services for couples to choose from to meet their specific wedding day needs. Her most popular wedding package includes:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • usb with all edited images
  • print release form

Other Services
In addition to the above-wedding related services, Irina Turkova Photography can provide:

• Film photography
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Albums

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Heather
    Heather Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Photography

I found Irina on Instagram and fell in love with her photography style instantly. We did both the engagement session and wedding photo package. We got married in May at Lake Tahoe, on a very cold and rainy day. I was so worried that the pictures wouldn’t come out very well with the crazy weather. But somehow she managed to make the day look absolutly stunning! She is a very talented photographer and great at finding the prefect lighting, even if its raining!! The pictures came out so vibrant and beautiful, you would think it was a perfectly sunny day :) We were so thrilled when we received the pictures, and couldn't be happier with the quality.
    Chelsea Married on 08/26/2017
    Irina did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. She was supportive, professional, and most importantly, took great photos! My wife always wanted to shoot her engagement photos in Yosemite, and Irina was fully onboard for joining us in Yosemite for the engagement shoot. We couldn't thank her enough for going the extra mile (literally) to drive to Yosemite for our shoot, as well as providing preview shots to show our friends and family just days after the shoot. Bottom line, if you want a professional, flexible, and talented photographer, hire Irina! 10/10, would recommend. Thanks Irina!
    Elina Married on 08/12/2017
    I found Irina on Instagram and I am soo glad I did! She captured our wedding last August and we could not be happier! She was very personable and professional. She made sure to put our entire wedding party at ease as she captured our big day. She helped us stick to our schedule and documented all of the moments of our wedding day! When we received our wedding pictures-we fell in love with her even more. Each photo was breathtaking and captured the emotions of the day beautifully. Even though you cannot put a price on her talent and work- her photography services are very reasonably priced. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Irina Turkova Photography 1
Exclusive

Sacramento, CA, 95621
Location of (Irina Turkova Photography)

Irina Turkova Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Irina Turkova Photography include in the starting price?

Irina Turkova Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Irina Turkova Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Irina Turkova Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Irina Turkova Photography offer?

Irina Turkova Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Irina Turkova Photography offer?

Irina Turkova Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Irina Turkova Photography offer for wedding events?

Irina Turkova Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Irina Turkova Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Irina Turkova Photography is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in quality of service.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Irina Turkova Photography offer?

Irina Turkova Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding