Irina Turkova Photography

Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Irina Turkova Photography

Hi there! I am Irina Turkova and I am from Sacramento, California but love to work in the bay area, Napa, Tahoe and beyond! I love to photograph a timeless, organic, romantic, creative and simply beautiful wedding or engagement! I am a fine art film + digital photographer. Beautiful and natural skin tones are always my goal when editing your photos and capturing my couples in the most beautiful, natural and timelss way is as important to me as it is to you. When behind the camera I make sure to document every moment as beautiful as it truly is and create timeless art that will last for years to come. With 10 years of experience in wedding photography, I am confident in capturing your wedding as perfectly as I would want mine captured. Coming from a creative family, I have always been an artist, but photoghraphy has and always will hold a special place in my heart. I am here to capture the the special moments in time during your wedding so that no moment is forgotten.

Irina Turkova Photography offers a variety of services for couples to choose from to meet their specific wedding day needs. Her most popular wedding package includes:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Proofs
  • Prints
  • usb with all edited images
  • print release form

Other Services
In addition to the above-wedding related services, Irina Turkova Photography can provide:

• Film photography

Irina Turkova Photography 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Photography

I found Irina on Instagram and fell in love with her photography style instantly. We did both the engagement session and wedding photo package. We got married in May at Lake Tahoe, on a very cold and rainy day. I was so worried that the pictures wouldn’t come out very well with the crazy weather. But somehow she managed to make the day look absolutly stunning! She is a very talented photographer and great at finding the prefect lighting, even if its raining!! The pictures came out so vibrant and beautiful, you would think it was a perfectly sunny day :) We were so thrilled when we received the pictures, and couldn't be happier with the quality.

Irina Turkova Photography 8
    Irina Turkova Photography 9
    Irina Turkova Photography 10
    Irina Turkova Photography 11
    Irina Turkova Photography 12
    Irina Turkova Photography 13

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

Irina did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. She was supportive, professional, and most importantly, took great photos! My wife always wanted to shoot her engagement photos in Yosemite, and Irina was fully onboard for joining us in Yosemite for the engagement shoot. We couldn't thank her enough for going the extra mile (literally) to drive to Yosemite for our shoot, as well as providing preview shots to show our friends and family just days after the shoot. Bottom line, if you want a professional, flexible, and talented photographer, hire Irina! 10/10, would recommend. Thanks Irina!

Irina Turkova Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount