Irina Turkova Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Heather
    Heather Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Photography

I found Irina on Instagram and fell in love with her photography style instantly. We did both the engagement session and wedding photo package. We got married in May at Lake Tahoe, on a very cold and rainy day. I was so worried that the pictures wouldn’t come out very well with the crazy weather. But somehow she managed to make the day look absolutly stunning! She is a very talented photographer and great at finding the prefect lighting, even if its raining!! The pictures came out so vibrant and beautiful, you would think it was a perfectly sunny day :) We were so thrilled when we received the pictures, and couldn't be happier with the quality.
    Chelsea Married on 08/26/2017
    Irina did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. She was supportive, professional, and most importantly, took great photos! My wife always wanted to shoot her engagement photos in Yosemite, and Irina was fully onboard for joining us in Yosemite for the engagement shoot. We couldn't thank her enough for going the extra mile (literally) to drive to Yosemite for our shoot, as well as providing preview shots to show our friends and family just days after the shoot. Bottom line, if you want a professional, flexible, and talented photographer, hire Irina! 10/10, would recommend. Thanks Irina!
    Elina Married on 08/12/2017
    I found Irina on Instagram and I am soo glad I did! She captured our wedding last August and we could not be happier! She was very personable and professional. She made sure to put our entire wedding party at ease as she captured our big day. She helped us stick to our schedule and documented all of the moments of our wedding day! When we received our wedding pictures-we fell in love with her even more. Each photo was breathtaking and captured the emotions of the day beautifully. Even though you cannot put a price on her talent and work- her photography services are very reasonably priced. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends!
  • I
    Igor Married on 04/08/2017
    Irina Turkova is an amazing photographer. Her passion and artistic detail oriented approach makes the experience of being photographed fun, enjoyable and you recieve amazing photos. Highly recommend.
    Corina Married on 03/12/2016
    My husband and I are very thrilled and happy with the way our pictures turned out. Irina was incredibly easy to work with and very flexible. We highly recommend her.
  • W
    Will Married on 04/25/2015
    Above and beyond the call of duty. We love the quality, creative style, and professional presentation that Irina gave us. Would use her again, 100%.
    Marena Married on 03/27/2014
    One area of your wedding that you should never settle on is your photographer. The photos from your wedding should be a treasure that you look back on time and time again to once again live out your big day. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen for everyone because they go cheap on their photographer and then regret it for the rest of their life. I knew when I booked with Irina that the quality was going to be outstanding. Our wedding got rained out and instead of getting married under a cathedral of trees, we got married in a warehouse church. The facility had a indoor turf park with a fake oak tree. We made due and still had an incredible celebration of love that day. One thing I wasn't expecting was to cry when I looked through the photos that Irina took on our wedding day. I thought that the photos would not look good with the harsh lighting and warehouse facility. Instead I cried from joy as I looked through the photos of a whimsical wedding that show cased the best from that day. I'm confident if you book with Irina you will never regret it.

Irina Turkova Photography's reply:

Awe thank you! This made me so happy! Your wedding was amazing and you guys are amazing! Love you!
    Lily Married on 11/25/2011
    Irina is the best photographer out there. My husband and I were very fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer. The work she does is amazingly beautiful and captures the essence of the moment in time. Definitely has the artistic eye and endless creative capabilities. When we received our photos they were top quality, not to mention the canvas print which exceeded our expectations. She is outgoing and willing to try new things, ideas, interesting places. You wont regret booking her for your wedding or any other life event.
  • I
    Ilona Married on 10/23/2010
    Irina is great at capturing moments that look natural. She's very detailed. I like that she pays attention to everyone in the photo being taken so that everyone will turn out great. When I shared ideas with her she was creative enough to add on and exceed my expectations. She will definitely go the extra mile if she sees you're really passionate about it!
    Lana Married on 04/24/2010
    Irina is an amazing and very talented photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful and timeless. I was very pleased with our wedding pictures. There are many great things about her work, it's hard to just list one! I highly recommend her!
  • O
    Oksana Married on 02/21/2009
    Very passionate, professional, and highly artistic. Will go beyond measure to meet your needs. Flexible and down to earth-never a dull moment. this is THE photographer that wont stop until the best shots are captured!!! we loved our experience with Irina Turkova Photography!
    Lyn Married on 07/03/2017
    It took Irina the FULL 6 months (as stated in the contract as maximum time that could be taken) to deliver our wedding photos. Although the photos came out nice, there were lots of repetitive shots in the same moment and barely any photos of most of our guests who had travelled from overseas. (Not even individual pictures of the guest(s) as part of the event were taken for memory. Every time we contacted Irina about the progress she would typically respond with "I've had a busy season/ I'm on vacation", which honestly just sounded like excuses. If you are willing to wait 6 months for your wedding photos and don't mind not having a variety of shots of your guests then I'd recommend Irina.