600 Main Street, Monroe, CT 06468 Map · Phone number

About Irene's Flower Shop

Irene's Flower Shop and Irene's Garden Party has been proudly serving Monroe & Trumbull.We have two locations and are family owned and operated . We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Irene's Flower Shop and Garden Party be your first choice for flowers.

dsc0329
ireneslogoclrreversergb 01
the20waterview20rd2019

3 Reviews for Irene's Flower Shop

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2009

We love Irene's! They took care of our flowers and provided us with a trellis for the ceremony. The flowers were beautiful! The delivery was on time and they were very easy to work with. Overall, I would highly recommend using Irene's.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Kate · Married on 06/14/2008

We decided to choose a florist that was close to our reception site versus a local shop that we were familiar with - and it could not have worked out better!! We worked with Tina at Irene's Garden Party in Monroe, CT. Walking in with a few ideas of the colors, but nothing concrete, and she created bouqets right in front of my eyes with the flowers in the refridgerators that were absolutely amazing!! They were very well priced and easy to work with. The flowers on the wedding day were vibrant and beautiful, we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 10/21/2008
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/11/2012

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Overall, I would say the flowers were all beautiful and came at a reasonable price. I appreciate that I came in with a general idea and some photos and they were able to pull together what I wanted very well within my budget. My one complaint was the communication was sometimes slow (I like to be overly communicative and know what's going on and sometimes it took a week or so to get back to me). The day of the wedding, the bouquet were a bit late getting to my hotel which made me nervous so we called them and they got there before we had to leave for the church. However as I was waiting for the limo to go to the church the photographer called from the church saying the flowers and runner had not arrived yet and thee ceremony started in 30 minutes (guests had already arrived and were continuing to). By the time I got there the issue had been sorted and flowers and runner were there so I was fine with that and didn't want to stress about small things the day of. However, I thought it was a little unprofessional to be setting this up while guests were there. I had laid out a pretty clear timeline of when and the order of deliveries based on when they should be there but also in order of the location in Manhattan. I know traffic etc. can be an issue but I feel like this could have been planned for a bit better. Overall, I loved all my flowers but was just a tad disappointed with the small lack of focus on communicating and planning ahead for proper timing.

Sent on 05/31/2012