Intuitive Pixels

Anna Maria, FL View map Visit website
   1 review
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Intuitive Pixels!

Intuitive Pixels is a labor of love that's been bringing magic from behind the lens to Floridians since 2015. Our focus is to make sure your love story is beautifully developed into dreamy photos to create memories that last you and your loved ones an entire lifetime. We specialize in Artistic, Candid, Dramatic, Modern, and Traditional Wedding Photography. Our experienced photographers, including yours truly, treat your family and friends as our own, making the process enjoyable and memorable. Every guest is treated with the utmost respect and we love capturing them all with a smile on our face. We invite you to take a look at our wedding collections/ packages and choose the best one that fits your special day.

Our favorite and most booked collection is our Diamond package. The bride and groom get a masterful engagement shoot filled with love and romance before their special day arrives. The photographer uses this time to get to know the couple and start to bring their love story to life through cherished images as part of their wedding day image collection.

The Diamond collection includes 10 total hours of photography that includes an engagement shoot, a bridal and groom session (independently), wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and a photo album that will definitely make you relieve your special day all over again.

On the day of your wedding, you can benefit from up to two photographers to make sure that every candid moment is captured. Images from your session on the big day will be professionally edited by our team and you can expect to receive them in a variety of ways including albums, prints, and digital downloads. Make sure to see check out our price guide for the different packages.

Book your session with us today!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Save the Date

• W
    Wanda C. Married on 01/01/2020

Our beach wedding

Omar Captured the most memorable moment of our wedding and some very special and most intimate moments between us our family and friends. We absolutely love our pictures and enjoyed working with you!

Real Weddings

• Wandita & James
    12 photos · 08/05/2021

Deals

Intuitive Pixels 1
Offer

Physical album portfolio will be added to any pacckage from now until Deceber 23rd, 2021. The offer will only apply to any packasges that will photographed this year, 2021, between September 29th Deceber 23rd, 2021.

Pricing

Intuitive Pixels Price Rates

Team

Wilson Ortiz
Wilson Ortiz
Owner

My name is Wilson Ortiz. I have owned and operated my photography company Intuitive Pixels for 6 consecutive years since 2005. In that time, I have had the the honor of photographing weddings, children and newborns, events, family portraits, in-studio headshot and talent images, with all types of colorful cultural backgrounds. I have had a wonderful time capturing all of these beutiful moments and I have built strong relationships with my customers who have uplifted my small business to heights I never thought possible. I am grateful for every moment I have shared with my customers and look forward to many more.

Anna Maria Anna Maria, FL, 34216
Location of (Intuitive Pixels)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding