address, Sharpsburg, GA 30277 Phone number Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Intentionally Yours Event Planning

Intentionally Planning and Executing Your Event Down to Every Last Detail

Formal eloquence and detailed service were trades I learned at a young age. Knowing how to create an enivorment for the right setting, how to efficiently plan out the logistics, and the art of providing hospitality at its finest were actions I learned with passion. I quickly learned how to maximize my every dollar, minute, and resource I had to make each event the best it could be. From shadowing planners, to coordinating events for over 500 people, I now find myself taking the stress and worry off of every bride.

Our Services

From weddings to bridal showers, from corporate events to birthday parties, Intentionally Yours is there to walk with you every step of the way, help you dream to the fullest, and give you peace of mind, so that once your event begins, you are assured everything is taken care of. That鈥檚 our promise.

• Month of Coordination

4 Reviews for Intentionally Yours Event Planning

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Vizcaino 路 Married on 06/07/2019

Stellar Attention to Detail

Abby, you were just a joy to work with. As a vendor partner, your attention to detail and your great disposition as you were present at the load-in was much appreciated. You set the bar for vendor communication. Your clients are fortunate to have you as the Maestro of their special day.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kristen Harbin 路 Married on 12/19/2015

You will not regret choosing Abby!

Abby at Intentionally Yours was a dream to work with! She was prompt, professional, and extremely thorough; all things a bride is in need of.
    At the time I was in school out of town and Abby was an asset I couldn鈥檛 have planned my wedding without! She asked questions I never thought of, and provided solutions I never could have on my own. She has one of the sweetest and most servant hearted spirits that is evident in her work.
    I cannot recommend her highly enough and I hope you鈥檒l find out for yourself what a pleasure she is to work with!

Sent on 09/12/2019