3077 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37408 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Innamorata

Melody Hood is an internationally award winning photographer whose images have appeared in magazines, print ads, and various national ad campaigns. She shoots for Aéropostale and for several magazines on a regular basis. She has photographed engagements, weddings, commercial jobs, births and family milestones all over the United States and Internationally. Melody has taught and mentored hundreds of photographers worldwide. She has spoken at WPPI, the worlds largest photography convention. She is a founding member of Modern Photographers, an organization of professional photographers where membership is based on reputation, skill, and artistic ability. She is a member, in good standing, of the Professional Photographers Association and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. She also volunteers for the American Child Photographers Charity Guild, Help-Portrait and photographs adoptable foster children for the Heart Gallery.

3 Reviews for Innamorata

Ashtyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Melody is great! She is very personable and willing to work to find what you need/want best. She gives you a lot of information and options of what to choose!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Melody and her team were so wonderful to work with, and so many people said that the photos looked like they could be out of a magazine! They were really flexible with meeting times (it was an out of town wedding) and negotiating package details to stay within our budget. The photographers captured every moment but were never noticed by guests. We will definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Cait · Married on 10/11/2014

Overall, our wedding photos are beautiful because they represent a wonderful day for us! We are a little disappointed by some of the pictures because they look a little blurry on the computer (like there was a smudge on a lens), and the prints of those images also look unclear. I knew going in to using Innamorata that we wouldn't be getting all of our images, but I wish I could have at least seen them and decided for myself what was kept and what was rejected. There were only a few pictures of my dad's and my dance but almost double of my husband and his mother. When I asked if there were any more salvageable shots of this special moment, the editor agreed to review our images and did provide another shot (and it was very good, so it makes me curious how many other pictures I would love that I will never see). Our flash drive of photos was not sent to us for 10 weeks despite the estimate of 6-8 weeks after our wedding. It is undeniable that Melody is truly gifted and has a great business; there were just a few disappointments with our experience.

Sent on 01/25/2015