413 East 19th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About InMotionPro

Over the past 14 years our team's had the opportunity to capture over 400 weddings and events across California. We love working one-on-one with each and every one of our couples to create beautiful images and a truly professional experience. What sets us apart from others in our area is the personal touch that we give to each couple. Each event is different than the last and we love capturing even the smallest details that you put time, money and attention in to. Our approach is simple. We're passionate about what we do, we care about our clients and we find great satisfaction in knowing we provide our clients with the highest level quality of photography and cinematography services in our area. Best of all, our clients love that we offer both Photo and Video under one roof. We're a team of artists that truly believe we provide the absolute best service when it comes to offering both photo and video together. There's a reason why we're the highest rated company in our area with the most couple reviews. We enjoy meeting with new couples and learning about their big day. Drop us an email or call us today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

pro 333 51 302997 1561589593

InMotionPro 6
InMotionPro 7
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I began looking for a photographer and videographer for our wedding. We met with a couple of different vendors but stopped as soon as we met with Joseph and his team. Right off the bat we were blown away by their quality of work and professionalism. Photography can be a big chunk of your wedding budget, but Joseph and his team provide different options. We were able to choose from different packages that fit within our budget. I am not much of a planner, but Joseph sat down with us and discussed location options, timelines, and schedules. In motion is definitely a professional company that genuinely cares about the people they work with. The day of our wedding, Joseph walked in with a wood framed portrait of Richard and I as a gift for our special day. That frame now hangs on our living room wall and is a gift that I truly cherish. Inmotionpro is now part of our family. We will be returning to them soon for our next family pictures and special day events.

Sent on 01/13/2018

InMotionPro's reply:

We loved working with you guys and thank you so much for the review. We honestly had a blast at your wedding and we're so glad you gave us the opportunity to capture Photo and Video on your wedding day!

James · Married on 10/28/2017

From the moment with met Joseph, we knew he was the person we wanted to work with. My wife and I could tell that Joseph and Rosa genuinely cared about us and took the time to help us out with any questions we had in regards to planning a wedding. They gave us tons of advise which we took and used. It was the best decision to let Joseph and Rosa handle our photography and videography. I knew I could count on you guys to do your best on one of the most important days in our lives. And you guys killed it!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    InMotionPro 8
    InMotionPro 9
    InMotionPro 10
    InMotionPro 11

InMotionPro's reply:

Thank you Jimmy for the kind words! We had a blast in Sequoia for your engagement portraits and your wedding is definitely one that I will remember even when I turn 80! It was that good brotha! I loved seeing so many familiar faces at your reception. I just wish it was an actual venue that I could recommend cause it was spectacular!

-Joseph

Cynthia · Married on 10/07/2017

Inmotion pro are the best in town! They captured our big day just as we remembered it! We love our photos and video! The quality of their work is amazing! We also received a lot of compliments on what a great team they were the day of the wedding. They are very friendly, patient and professional!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    InMotionPro 12
    InMotionPro 13
    InMotionPro 14

InMotionPro's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! We enjoyed working with the two of you on your big day and are glad you love everything!

• 413 East 19th Street Bakersfield, CA, 93305 See on map