4338 Hwy 451, Moreauville, LA 71355 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Infinity Events, LLC

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding Weddings can be so much fun. However, they can also be very tiring. We sometimes find ourselves caught up in the planning and making sure that everything goes right, we sometimes forget to actually enjoy our wedding day. When asked about their wedding day, most brides state,"I'm glad it's over." Your wedding day is something that you have been planning since you were a little girl. I want to make that day as stress free as possible.

My name is Megan Archer. I am the owner of Infinity Events, LLC. I have several years in the event planning industry. I take as much of the headache out of your wedding day as possible. I work with local and state wide vendors to offer you competitive pricing on every aspect of you wedding.
You want this to be the most unforgettable day of your life, let me help with that unforgettable memory. I enjoy looking at the details. Often the smallest ones at a wedding are overlooked.

Whether your wedding is next year or next month, I can help tie everything together for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck and best wishes for your future.

6d377315d067a3d5 1241469733921 gallery37375391
Ceremony set-up
6d377315d067a3d5 1241469733921 gallery37375391

3 Reviews for Infinity Events, LLC

Casey · Married on 10/03/2009

Infinity Events was the best choice I could have made when it came to my wedding. So much stress was taken off of me. If ever there is another Major event in my life, I will be sure to call Infinity first!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Dixie · Married on 05/29/2009

Megan is an awesome planner! People that go "above and beyond" are hard to find these days but she definitely steps up to the plate and gets things done. She is very knowledgable and professional and not to mention like-able. I discovered her at a local bridal show and met with her a few months before the wedding. Megan was able to pick up the pieces of my planning and make my dreams come true. She worked hard to the very end and was the last person to leave the venue on the night of the wedding. I used her to book vendors, decorate, brainstorm, pick flower arrangements and colors, run errands, confirm vendors, coordinate the wedding party at the rehearsal and much, much more... I would definitely recommend her to everyone, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2009
  • W

Erica · Married on 04/18/2009

Megan is GREAT!!!! We don't know what we would have done without her. She made sure that everthing and everyONE was were they were suppose to be. She kept me calm and grounded on the week of my wedding. She goes above what you hire her for. Thanks to her and her staff I had a worry free wedding, that I will always remember as perfect!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Award

Infinity Events, LLC FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Infinity Events, LLC 1
    Last minuite wedding plans
    If your wedding is within the next month and you decide that you need advise with the last minuite arrangements, you will recieve 20% off of my price.

• 4338 Hwy 451 Moreauville, 71355 See on map