Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design

Miami, Miami, FL 33180 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design is an award-winning floral design studio located in Miami, Florida, where professional-quality personalized service meets versatility. Trust Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design with your vision for your big day — the studio works with your style and budget to meticulously tailor its designs to your taste. The team at Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design understands how important it is for your special day to be personalized and designed according to your vision. They will work with you to wow your guests and make your wedding unforgettable.

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design loves to design beautiful moments from A to Z, covering everything from the smallest details to the big picture. The studio's team starts by brainstorming in order to fully incorporate your wishes and dreams for your wedding. From classic to minimalistic, floral or plant arrangements, the studio will design your wedding from top to bottom and bring its acclaimed passion to your special day. Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design has a particular fondness for vintage, organic, and handpicked designs inspired by nature and history.

Follow Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design on

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 5
Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 6
Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 7

Shrena Patel · Married on 04/07/2019

Exceptional design & execution. A pleasure to work with.

Ines & her team provides the most beautiful designs and execution for our wedding.

I met with Sanya & Ines 4 months before my wedding and their energy and enthusiasm assured me that this was the team I wanted to work with. Due to my indecisive nature, I didn’t finalize my designs for a few months but the team remained patient with me and I can’t thank them enough.

The bouquet and boutonnière arrived to the hotel where we were having a first look shoot and everyone in my bridal suite was taken aback at the beauty and unique designs.

As I walked into the ceremony, I was taken aback by the beauty of the Chuppah design. As we were taken to the reception room to take a first look, I needed 10minutes to take it all in. The florals were exceptional, the cake sexy was stunning and I have had compliments every day since.

I can’t thank you all enough.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 8
    Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 9
    Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 10
    Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 11
    Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design 12

Aurora · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Ines went above and beyond to find gardenias, which are not typically part of flower arrangements but were a favorite of the bride. All arrangements were vibrant and beautiful.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you Aurora, it was a pleasure to bring all Lauren was dreaming for and we loved all her knowledge about specific flowers. We even, as you well said, brought fresh gardenias from CA and even gardenia plants to use all the leaves for the green palette she was looking for. All the best, Ines

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Bitton Events
    Bitton Events Wedding DJs

Ines is one of the few florists that truly takes the time to learn about each and every clients exact tastes and personalities. Working together with her has been nothing short of amazing. Her work speaks for itself and her professionalism and hard-working staff is the reason why they've been so successful and are featured in magazines across the US. As a full-service event and entertainment company, we look forward to working together for many years to come!

• Twenty7 Events
    Twenty7 Events Wedding Planners

Being a wedding planner, it is my duty to make sure the vendors I recommend to my clients are first class every step of the way. Ines Naftali Floral and Event Design always exceeds mine and their expectations. Her ability to visualize the wedding in tandem with the client is admirable and her flexibility is key for all brides. I love working with her; and you will too!

• AAMusicians
    AAMusicians Wedding Bands

We have had the pleasure of working with Ines and her team at numerous weddings. She is a true professional in her field and we look forward to working with her in the future. AAMusicians.com

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33180 See on map