Indulgence Event Planning Services

Atlanta, GA View map
$595 Package Price

$595 Package Price

Indulgence Event Planning Services provides quality one-on-one party and event planning services for all clients. My goal as your planner is to make a small event personal and intimate, yet profound enough for a memorable experience. While the service provided for large events will have you telling all of your friends, creating long-lasting relationships and referrals. Planning is available for weddings, anniversaries, bridal & baby showers, birthday parties (adult and children), holiday, dinner & cocktail parties along with any special event named. If perhaps, a full planning service is not your need, we can also provide creative consulting to ensure that your party or event is a success!

Best wishes,
Yolanda Gunn

Kendra Married on 05/21/2011
    olanda was completely professional and went WAY above the call of duty to make sure that our day was special. She not only coordinated our wedding, but she helped serve cake and wine!! My husband was blown away by my selecting her, because he felt that she was awesome and that she did way more than was required of her. She was great!

Thanks,
    Kendra & Monyea Shell 5/21/2011
    Nancy Married on 11/07/2008
    I asked Yolanda to do coordination on the day of the wedding and she did so much more. She came to my venue (about 40 miles out of town) the day before so she could be there for the rehearsal and find out what she would need to do on the wedding day. Thank goodness she did because I had a problem with my linens vendor and Yolanda handled the whole thing. We also had rain just before my outdoor ceremony and Yolanda anticipated the problem that would happen if they put chairs out at noon as I had requested. Thanks to her, none of my guests sat in a wet seat! I tried to think of everything, but the things I missed, Yolanda caught. She saw what needed to be done and took care of it so all I had to do on my wedding day was get my hair and nails done. Several members of my wedding party made compliments to me about how professional, organized and personable Yolanda was. I wholeheartedly agreed with them!
    Leondria Married on 03/29/2008
    I used Indulgence Event Planning Services and Ms. Yolanda was great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process and the good thing was that it was not too expensive. They took away all my stress during the wedding planning process. Immediately after hiring Indulgence Event Planning, I threw away all of my wedding magazines because I knew that I could rely on her to tell me when things needed to be done and to find whatever I needed. She was very organized, found us great vendors, and most importantly listened to my vision and made it happen. The ideas for favors, photographers, and helping with the guest list and invitations was absolutely a relief off of my shoulders. I highly recommend Indulgence Event Planning Services to anyone looking for a wedding planner/ party planner.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Indulgence Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Atlanta, GA, 30135

Contact email: indulgence.ep@gmail.com Hours: By appointment only!
Location of (Indulgence Event Planning Services)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding