1116 palm blvd suite d, Isle of Palms, SC 29451 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About INDIGENIUS CUISINE

Indigenius Cuisine is a premier wedding and event caterer based in Isle of Palms, South Carolina that is the perfect choice for Southern couples. Their experienced and professional staff will make your special day go seamlessly whether you are hosting a grand reception or an intimate gathering.

Cuisine
Indigenius Cuisine will work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your budget and taste. They combine locally-sourced produce with fresh ingredients that bring an elegant touch to traditional Southern cuisine. Their innovative menus are beautifully executed, giving you food that is full of unique and authentic flavors. You may choose from the following selections that they offer:

• Hors d’oeuvres

13 Reviews for INDIGENIUS CUISINE

1 User photo

INDIGENIUS CUISINE 1

Sarah · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Several years ago, I had a catering company back out just several days shy of a party I was hosting. I frantically called around to see if anyone could take on the task of feeding forty people on such short notice. Arlette and Patrick came to my rescue to not only cater the event, but to elevate the dining experience for my guests. The presentation was beautiful and the food was outstanding. Without their help, who knows what the party would have ultimately ended up being.

I vowed to only use Indigenius Cuisine from that point forward. This past fall, my fiance and I were planning a 250 person wedding reception at our home. It was a difficult task considering its remote location and its overall limitations (it's certainly not intended to be a wedding venue).

Arlette met with us on several occasions to discuss our options. She was professional, thorough, and passionate about making this night one of the best nights of our lives. We came together on an extensive menu that included: passed hors d'oeuvres, a raw bar with an ice statue, carving stations, a buffet, finger food stations, and a gelato cart. She brought ideas to the table that I didn't think were even possible.

Indigenius Cuisine also offered full-service bartending (we provided our own alcohol by choice, but IC took care of the rest), cake cutting services, and the friendliest staff you could ever imagine. All of our guests were commenting on how incredible the food was, and they all wanted to know how we found out about Indigenius Cuisine. All of the waiters, waitresses, and bartenders were extremely professional but also very fun to have with us for the evening. They were interactive with our guests and had everyone smiling.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Indigenius Cuisine for any of your catering needs. From a cocktail party for 40 people to a black-tie wedding reception for 250 people, they can do it all. I promise that you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Stephanie Blum · Married on 10/27/2018

Personal attention

I moved from Connecticut a few years ago and was stuck on a certain menu not typical for the south for my wedding. When I met with Arlette her patience and kindness put me at ease.

Not to mention she knocked it out of the park with the food. Her staff was so much fun and not a single hiccup the entire reception. Even after our guests enjoyed the open bar.

I’ve already hired them to do my in-laws anniversary party. They are truly amazing!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Anna Jenkins · Married on 07/18/2018

Beautiful, creative, Indigenius

We had a destination wedding in Charleston and had planned the whole wedding from Texas. We hired Indigenius based on a recommendation of our wedding planner without ever actually trying the food or meeting with anyone which is a little nerve racking. Thankfully every aspect from planning to execution went above and beyond my expectation. The food was phenomenal, my guests continue to rave about how amazing it was. The waitstaff was so nice and attentive and the bartender was fun while still managing to keep our rowdy guests hydrated. I would recommend Indigenius to anyone. They are professional, kind, accommodating and you can't beat their prices. You will be in expert hands with this wonderful company. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with them, they truly made my whole wedding.

Special thanks to Steffanie who organized everything and was my point of contact. Steffanie was great to work with, made the whole process easy and she always seemed genuinely excited to organize and suggest ideas for our wedding. You can tell she's not only very good at her job but also likes it. My father also said the manager in charge the day of ran such a tight ship and was very enjoyable to work with as well. Big thanks to you both!

Sent on 12/21/2018

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, French, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 1116 palm blvd suite d Isle of Palms, SC, 29451 See on map