Columbus, Columbus, OH 43203 Map · Phone number

About Indelible Affairs

Indelible Floral Design is a Columbus, Ohio, based business specializing in wedding flowers, greenery, and decor. Owner and lead designer Faneé Frederick prides herself in generational knowledge and talent when it comes to crafting beautiful floral arrangements. As a full-service company, Indelible Floral Design seeks to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible.

Services offered

Indelible Floral Design customizes your flowers and greenery for your wedding. Faneé and her team will design, deliver, and setup beautiful bouquets, table arrangements, and aisle decor. Services offered include:

• Aisle and Altar Decor
  • Boutonnieres and Corsages
  • Chuppah Decor
  • Flower Crowns
  • Flower Petals
  • Single Flowers
  • Table Arrangements

Other services

Indelible Floral Design is also a full service event planning company. In addition to weddings, they design, plan, and coordinate corporate events, wedding showers, and baby showers. The company offers the following planning services:

• Photographer

Indelible Affairs 3
Indelible Affairs 4
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 09/21/2018

After MONTHS of searching for a florist and having other options fall through, one night of searching on the internet led me to find Indelible Affairs. Words cannot begin to express how grateful I am for Faneé and her team! I met with her in September for my wedding that was taking place in November of the same year. For anyone that has planned a wedding or in the process of planning a wedding, you would know that trying to get decor together for a 150+ guest wedding that is less than 3 months is no easy feat. Yet, Faneé gladly accepted and exceeded my expectations for everything!

She was extremely flexible and helped us stay within our budget, which was a huge concern for me going into the planning process. I never felt pressured to spend more to get the look that I was going for. During our initial meeting, I told her the types of flowers that I was interested in and the type of decor that I wanted for the venue. Faneé was up front and honest with costs, and helped me find cost effective alternatives to keep me within my budget.

Faneé was not only my florist, but she did all of the decor for the venue, coordinated with my venue, set up a venue decor walk through, helped me find bridesmaids gifts, reached out to my vendors and so much more. She went above and beyond without me asking!

I always tell people that God dropped Faneé right in my lap, and I couldn't be more happy with my decision. :)

Don't think twice about it and book Indelible Affairs!

Thank you so much for helping my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Indelible Affairs 5
    Indelible Affairs 6
    Indelible Affairs 7
    Indelible Affairs 8

Camela · Married on 06/01/2018

Working with Fanee with Indelible Floral Design was a pure dream. We collaborated on a table design for a professional expo and I asked for a floral table runner. She was there with her staff early and they set up the runner. Right away people were asking about the flowers and commented on how beautiful the arrangement was. The entire expo area smelled wonderful. Fanee spritz and sprayed the flowers, and showed them LOVE. LOL! We love her, she cares about what she creates and keeps the client's budget in mind to help bring your vision to life! We strongly recommend her for corporate and social events! We are working together on a wedding next year! I can't wait to see what she comes up with for this couple!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Saundra · Married on 04/22/2018

Fanee was worth every penny and more! Her designs were everything I dreamed of.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Award

Indelible Affairs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• J's Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes
    J's Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

We have utilized Indelible Floral Design on a number of occasions and have always be blown away. From our meeting I knew she was a game changer. I highly recommend them for any occassion.

• Columbus Columbus, Ohio, 43203 See on map