North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number

About Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell

Now also offering Simple Wedding Packages to Include: Photographer, Officiant & Hair/Makeup at affordable prices.

Before I started my photography business I almost started a wedding planning business. I just love the entire process of weddings.
When I became pregnant in 1999 that's when I made the decision Photography was it for me. I started out with Family Portraits and eased into weddings over the next few years. I am now in my 15th year and truly love what I do!!
I believe that the best images are the one's that capture real smiles, real tears, and real emotions! I not only love wedding photography, but the entire wedding process, all of the little details excite me! I tell my brides all the time how I love to make their day easier. I have helped many with color selections, venue, DJ, officiant and even been known to drive them to and from their hair and make-up session the day of the wedding!!

I LOVE my job. I wake up and I'm excited to go work. I get to meet new and exciting people and tell their love story. I love to capture every moment and detail of their special day. I get to display their quirks, personality, and true self. I get to make an impact.
I am so incredibly thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazing career. I count my blessings everyday I get to do this for a living.

I take the time to get to know the couples that I work with and find out their story. I find that by doing this, it makes everyone more comfortable and relaxed on their wedding day. This in turn, results in wonderful, natural photographs of the bride and groom, who feel free to express their emotions and are not inhibited around the camera or me. It also allows me to find out more about a couple's individual style and personality so that their images will reflect who they are.

I am in a area where I get lots of destination weddings and it's not always as easy to get to know a couple that's coming from another state. In this situation I stay in close email contact and try to meet you once you arrive. If that doesn't work out I'll arrive a bit earlier then scheduled to have some time for us to be comfortable with each other.

I am originally from Tennessee. I moved to North Myrtle Beach, SC in 1993. I met my husband Chris of 18 years November 9, 1995. We married February 8, 1997. We have one son Zack who ironically was born November 9, 1999, yes the same day as my husband and I met!! We have 7 cats, my friends sometimes call me the crazy cat lady!!

When choosing a photographer I believe it is important to make sure you have chosen someone whose artistic vision and personality are a good fit for you! Please take time to browse my website to get a feel for if I am the right photographer for you. Thank you and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you very soon!

Follow Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell on

wIMG0178

8 Reviews for Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell

Nilda · Married on 09/07/2018

Picture Perfect

Tracey was an amazing photographer who showed great enthusiasm and professionalism in her work. She communicated prior to my special day and we discussed exactly what I wanted captured for my wedding day. The pictures showed that she truly is an artist, and a professional photographer.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Joy · Married on 02/24/2018

I was recently at a family members wedding and what a wonderful experience we all had with Tracey! She took her time with all the "craziness" going on to make sure each shot was perfect. Prompt, affordable, and excellent service is a pleasure to find these day....thanks Tracey!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Tracey & Dr Bob made our wedding perfect. It rained (monsoon) on our wedding day. Tracey went out of her way to still get great shots and then made arrangements to do another beach session later on. She had Dr Bob contact us and he was so kind and professional. He made the ceremony perfect. I would give them both 10 stars because 5 just doesn't seem like enough for all the work they did to make our day easier. I highly recommend them to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell's reply:

Thank-you so much for the kind words. Yes, it was a monsoon but everyone pitched in and made the best of it. We do our best to accommodate couples during inclement weather. I'm glad it worked out to be able to get yours and your grooms pictures on the beach later. You are a beautiful couple and can easily see the love you share.

Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional

• wilmington, 29582 See on map
    8439071132 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment