Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell Reviews

8 | North Myrtle Beach, SC

8 Reviews for Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell

Nilda · Married on 09/07/2018

Picture Perfect

Tracey was an amazing photographer who showed great enthusiasm and professionalism in her work. She communicated prior to my special day and we discussed exactly what I wanted captured for my wedding day. The pictures showed that she truly is an artist, and a professional photographer.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Joy · Married on 02/24/2018

I was recently at a family members wedding and what a wonderful experience we all had with Tracey! She took her time with all the "craziness" going on to make sure each shot was perfect. Prompt, affordable, and excellent service is a pleasure to find these day....thanks Tracey!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Tracey & Dr Bob made our wedding perfect. It rained (monsoon) on our wedding day. Tracey went out of her way to still get great shots and then made arrangements to do another beach session later on. She had Dr Bob contact us and he was so kind and professional. He made the ceremony perfect. I would give them both 10 stars because 5 just doesn't seem like enough for all the work they did to make our day easier. I highly recommend them to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Incredible Smiles Photography by Tracey Campbell's reply:

Thank-you so much for the kind words. Yes, it was a monsoon but everyone pitched in and made the best of it. We do our best to accommodate couples during inclement weather. I'm glad it worked out to be able to get yours and your grooms pictures on the beach later. You are a beautiful couple and can easily see the love you share.

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Tracey was absolutely wonderful. She was incredibly professional and the sweetest thing! She understood exactly what I wanted and she DELIVERED it to perfection! I hope to move back to SC so I can use her for all of my future family portraits! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2010

I would definately recommend Tracey of Incredible Smiles for your engagement and wedding photos. She did both our engagement and wedding photos as well as our rehearsal, rehearsal party, and went with me to take photos of having my makeup, hair and nails done. She even gave me a ride from the salon so that I did not have to wait for my bridesmaid to be done and made sure that I had something to eat prior to the wedding! Our photos are beautiful!!

Kimberly · Married on 03/20/2010

Tracey did a wonderful job with my engagement, wedding and maternity pictures. I always been pleased with her work over the years and plan to continue to use her in the future.

Tiffany · Married on 03/14/2010

Tracey is the best!! She is very personable and so much fun to work with!!! She was also very professional and made sure everyone followed the schedule!We even had extra time for pictures!! I reccommend Tracey to everyone I know!!!

Heather · Married on 06/27/2017

Dr. Bob and Tracey helped make our wedding perfect. Even though we were from out of town, they helped in every way possible and made it less stressful for us. We would def. rec. them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017