Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44129 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Inagen Productions

Inagen Productions is a full-service event management company offering videography services in Cleveland, Ohio. This company takes pride in their ability to provide a high-quality, one-stop shop wedding experience without breaking the bank. Their professionals come from theatrical production and technical design backgrounds that come together to create a stress-free and impeccable event.

Recent videos: https://vimeo.com/showcase/4994372

Inagen Productions captures every moment of your day from multiple angles with high-definition video from multiple cameras. Their most popular videography package includes client revisions so you can curate the final product exactly how you envision it. They also offer the following videography services:

• Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Full-feature video

Other Services

Inagen Productions creates a seamless planning process for couples by providing DJ, photography, photo booth, event rental, lighting and decor services. They offer day-of coordination, setup and cleanup of their services so you can stay focused on enjoying the wedding you’ve always dreamt of.

highlight sequence 00 03 24 11 still005 51 783780 1567451566

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Inagen Productions

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

These guys were amazing! Not only were they super sweet and made everyone feel so comfortable, but they were completely on top of everything! I honestly can't rave enough about their services! They went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for a better company for my wedding! You can't go wrong with these guys! Not only were my husband and I impressed but my guests were even commenting how wonderful they were!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Cynthia · Married on 08/19/2017

Bryan and his partner at Inagen Productions are incredibly knowledgeable, affordable, and professional. He made everyone look beautiful in the video. Bryan called me several times and visited our venue, Severance Hall twice before our actual wedding. He is really nice and personable. On the morning of the wedding everything goes fast and can be really stressful. It is important to surround yourself with people that are helpful and relaxing. He came out five hours early to video everyone getting ready at the salon because he “knew we would want this later”. Because of his foresight, I have footage from the ENTIRE day. I am so grateful. He came to the rehearsal a few days before the wedding to insure that everything would be perfect. He allowed us to borrow his screen for our slideshow and set it up for free. The DJ we hired wanted $500 to borrow a screen. Bryan has a gift for finding the perfect emotions and making every shot flattering. Bryan is artistic, intelligent, and doesn’t want to rip people off. I obsessed over making everything perfect and Bryan matched that energy. He used to do sound and lighting work at the Cleveland Playhouse and it was clear that he had a deep knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and staging. The highlight video was perfectly synced to music and I must have watched it 1000 times. It made me cry when I first saw it. We weren't that happy with our photography (through someone else) so I am so happy I hired a videographer. Having that high quality footage really saved the day. He made a custom DVD cover and DVD that matched our programs and mailed me tons of copies. It is a really professional looking product and everyone loves it. They were my favorite vendors. My only complaint was that he forgot to record my brother and sister playing music before the wedding, my only specific request. In forgetting this detail, he captured other beautiful moments, and the positivity of my overall experience overshadows this negative.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Inagen Productions Pricing

Inagen Productions Price Rates

Inagen Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Shaun Street Entertainment
    Shaun Street Entertainment Wedding DJs

A true production company, these guys not only know what they are doing, they ACTUALLY CARE about your event beyond just shooting video. Book these guys.

• Cleveland Cleveland, Ohio, 44129 See on map