In His Grace Photography

Easton, MD View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

"I love still photography, there is something about being a witness to emotions and moments showing what I have seen in a split second when moments later all can change. It is amazing to me all the beautiful moments there truly are." Laura Olson

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• User863921 2+ years ago
    Laura Olsen is AMAZING!!!! Our photographs are so gorgeous! I am so glad that Laura was open on our wedding day! People are still commenting about our photos. Laura is an artist and very knowledgeable with photography. Her work is very journalistic and she captures moments! I stared at my pictures that she put up as sneak peak for days, I can't wait to see the rest! She is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keri Married on 06/20/2009
    I absolutely loved Laura!! She was not only amazing to work with, but her work is incredible. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
    So Married on 05/16/2009
    I haven't seen my pictures yet but I found Laura while researching photographers online. It came down to Laura and another photographer. I actually preferred Laura's pictures because her pictures and photo books that she offers are fantastic! From what she showed me, I really felt that I could trust her work and her artistic eye. And...she has a great personality which is such a plus. She is very comfortable to be around and casual about things. She'll do almost anything for a great shot. Her online photos and sample photo books were amazing. After seeing the Queensbury alum, I had to have it!!!

I will definitely in the future hire Laura's services to do additional photo sessions for my future family. She really is so professional and talented.

Update: I did receive my pictures and they are awesome! She is soooo talented and I couldn't be happier with my pictures. She did a phenom job! If you want to hire a fun, inspirational, and absoluted wonderful photog, hire Laura. We also did a trash the dress session that was sooooo much fun and the pictures came out awesome. She'll do about almost anything to get a great shot and it helps that she's so passionate about photography in general.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

INTRIGUE INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

Great company with stunning work

Absolute Entertainment Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Laura is a true professional! Her photos speak volumes of her work. Every time we have a wedding with her, I know we are gonna see some amazing shots!

Edward Entertainment Edward Entertainment Wedding DJs

Laura is absolute pleasure to work with. Very caring individual who takes her clients and gets to know as friends. This helps them feel at ease - which allows a stress-free, relaxed experience on their big day.

Easton, MD, 21601
Location of (In His Grace Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding