Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Impression Bridal

Others promised, We deliver-- We make shopping a pursuit of pleasure.

We didn't build the stores to be the best in its class, we built it to be a class all in its own. We could have built a store like any other; instead we built a store like no other. We want to offer our customers an experience beyond mere shopping by including an immense selection on wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and our exclusive customer service. Visit us today and discover all the extras that make shopping so much more at Impression Bridal.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Mother of Bride (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

If you are are a bride and looking for your dress and your bridesmaids dresses I highly recommend Impression Bridal in Kennesaw! My stylist Vicki was amazing! She listened to what I wanted and made suggestions when I needed her to. The entire staff was nothing but wonderful. They all helped show me what looked best on me and didn’t just try to make a sale. I truly felt like they cared about me and my wedding day. I had been to another bridal shop and the people were so unfriendly. I had been so frustrated but then I decided to stop by and check them it. I am beyond glad I did because I got the most beautiful dress and veil! I cannot wait to go back and see Vicki to look at my bridesmaids dresses. Thank you so much Impression Bridal!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought bridesmaids dress from there last month. Margaret helped me to pick out the perfect dress she was very helpful and sweet. I would love to go back to buy more dresses from there in the future

Profile Picture Naureen , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I personally am a bride who has high anxiety on a daily basis and I found this process extremely difficult. The first time around when I had my consultation I ended up having a horrible anxiety attack and I had to leave. My second attempt was much more successful when I went in and searched the store with my MOH and I found a few dresses and tried them on and bought the best one that same day. They have a beautiful selection.

Profile Picture Ann Margaret, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews

Monthly
Weekly
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have sent multiple brides to the Baybrook location who have had success purchasing their Bridal Gowns. Thanks Craig & team!!

Events