Impressed by the Dress

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website

Impressed by the Dress is a bridal boutique with a goal to make your shopping experience a truly personal one. We offer an inviting and judgement free environment where stylists really listen. Here, you can pick from our abundant and unique selection of gowns that will suit not just your taste, but your personality. Our purpose is to create an intimate shopping experience that leads you to your happily ever after.

Products Offered
Impressed by the Dress provides wedding attire for brides, grooms, bridesmaids and groomsmen. Products include:

• Bridal belts
  • Plus size gowns
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Veils
  • Veteran-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Experience

The overall experience at Impressed by the Dress was relaxing and reassuring. This was the second bridal shop that I had visited. The first was overwhelming and too much for me, but I never felt that way at IBTD. From the moment that my consultant, Emma greeted us at the door, to the informative questions, and the tour of the store, I felt welcomed. One of my favorite parts of my appointment was that my friends and I were able to browse their great selection of dresses. Emma brought these dresses and ones that she suggested based on my ideal style to the dressing room.

The dressing room was stocked with bottled water, a fluffy robe, and undergarments for those who did not feel they had the appropriate ones. And I can't forget about the complimentary champagne that my girls enjoyed while I was trying on dresses!

Emma really went above and beyond for the entire appointment. She was kind, polite, and was able to read my reactions and emotions as well as those of my girls. Emma really listened to what we all had to say. She was full of information about the designers, the dresses, and the sizing which I appreciated. I loved that I was able to try on various types of dresses as many times as I felt was necessary to make a decision. I ended up purchasing a dress that was completely different from the one I had in mind when I entered the store.

Emma never pushed the sale or made me feel that I needed to make a purchase that day. The overall experience was comfortable and enjoyable. Especially for those who have anxiety or are nervous about the first bridal appointment, I would highly recommend going to Impressed by the Dress!

Impressed by the Dress's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! Your thoughtful review highlights what we truly strive for. We are so glad that you find your perfect dress and had such a wonderful time!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect Appointment!!!

I cannot thank Angela, Emma, and Audrey, enough for the experience I had today. This day was a day that I will treasure and they made it absolutely perfect. I was so nervous that I would have a bad experience or not find the dress. But Emma and the team made sure I was comfortable, not overwhelmed and always happy. They also let me pick out some bridesmaid dresses that we liked and made sure to set up the official bridesmaid appointment. From start to finish, if you want a place that takes every detail into account, from the closed door fitting rooms, to personalized appointments that are much more intimate; Impressed by the Dress is the bridal salon to go to.

Impressed by the Dress's reply:

We loved spending this special time with you! Being able to share the perks of a private appointment was fun for us also. You found an incredible gown and you will be a stunning bride!
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 11/13/2020

So much fun.

They were just absolutely amazing. Plusssss they serve champagne. :)

Impressed by the Dress's reply:

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us! You will make a beautiful bride. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with others.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

4448 Barnes Road Colorado Springs, CO, 80917
7199007978

Monday: 11-6 Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday-Friday: 11-6 Saturday: 10-6 Sunday: 12-5
Location of (Impressed by the Dress)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding