ImageWerks

Myrtle Beach, SC View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Finding a photographer that fits your budget is easy... but the important thing is to find one that fits your vision, style and personality.

The visual images you use to tell a story must be powerful, engaging, and unique. That’s why it’s so important to have a professional photographer in your corner. Every photography assignment is different but, the most important thing to consider is working with a photographer that fits your vision, style and personality. We make the photography experience simple and easy, so you get to sit back and enjoy – knowing that we will capture your vision.

For most clients (and for us), photo shoots can be one of the most exciting aspect of a special event. All photographic assignments are creative and require proper planning, coordination, and vision. We have that artistic & candid eye that captures the story you want to tell. For ImageWerks, that means the whole photography session works best when as a team effort between us and our clients. With us behind the camera, you’ll be sure to get outstanding imagery that will blow your audience away.

With that said, each event is unique & special. We don’t believe that “one package” fits every couple, every wedding. We’ll work with you to chose what’s best for you & what fits your specific needs or budget.

The visual images you use to tell a story must be powerful, engaging, and unique. That’s why it’s so important to have a professional photographer in your corner. All photographic assignments are creative and require proper planning, coordination, and vision. We have that artistic & candid eye that captures the story you want to tell.

We offer photography for:
special events (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, family reunions)
marketing
corporate head shots
family & seniors
conferences/events
photo restoration

View our portfolio on our website. Finding a photographer that meets your needs is important, one that knows your vision & has the ability to tell your story. Interested, let's sit down & talk...

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Amanda Married on 10/20/2017
    Where to start with wonderful Kathy!!! I met her at a wedding tasting at my venue and we just seemed to click right away. She came to my house to meet with myself and my husband for her to get to know us and show us what she offered. She was great!!! She was extremely accommodating with picking a date to take our engagement photos. We did have to reschedule once due to bad weather but no worries, she helped us pick the PERFECT day to take them. When she came to our house to meet us, she also met our pup, Miller, who she instantly fell in love with and made sure that Miller was a part of our engagement photos. We love them! As our big day came closer, we meet with her and her partner Sally to discuss the wedding photos and what type of pictures we wanted. She suggested to us doing a blindfolded first look, which was just absolutely amazing! They asked me to send them the link to my Pinterest board so they could get a better feel of what types of pictures we were wanting. If we ever had any questions, they were both just a quick email away! The day of the rehearsal both Kathy and Sally were there and taking pictures!! They made sure everyone knew to smile and walk slowly so they could capture all of the great shots. Everything was very organized and ran super smoothly thanks to these two lovely gals! If I needed one of them for a special shot during the reception they were right there waiting. Kathy posted a few sneak peek pictures on facebook and we absolutely LOOOOOOVED them! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!! I would use Kathy again for sure!
    Gloria Married on 09/23/2017
    Absolutely the best. Ms Strauss goes above and beyond the norm; open to ideas from the couple
    Bruce Event on: 02/16/2014
    This was my Dad's 90th birthday party. I'd guess 150 or more people came in a 2 hour period to see him. Kathy did a great job. I had no idea having a good photographer would take the party to the next level. Someone could be a great photographer and have great equipment, but if you can’t work with people to make the shots happen then it’s all for nothing. Kathy did great at all of that and this is why people were lined up to take a picture with my Dad like they were waiting to see Santa Claus. Lot's of fun!

1016 Great Lakes Circle Myrtle Beach, SC, 29588
703-304-1031

M-F: 9-5pm Sat-Sun: by appt
Location of (ImageWerks)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding