Ever After Photography

Myrtle Beach, SC View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I am a professional photographer in Myrtle Beach, SC. I have been in business since 2006 doing wedding photography as my main focus. I offer many budget-friendly wedding packages from one hour to all day shoots. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Tracy M. Married on 08/28/2018

Fabulous Pictures

I have worked with Jade 3 times. Twice family pictures and once senior pictures. She has always done beautiful pictures for us. If we don’t have ideas she does and they are creative and perfect for the situation. Last year I contacted her from our home in Indiana last minute and she still fit us in when we got to SC.

Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you Tracy for the kind words. I always have so much fun with you and your family. I cant wait to see you guys again in the future.
    Heather Married on 12/07/2017
    Best shoot we have ever booked. We reserved Jade for 1 hour and there were a total of 9 adults and 8 kids. Within 30 minutes we had all of our pictures done but Jade was ready with more fun ideas. She took control and made sure we got our money's worth. 2 hours after our shoot, the pictures were fully edited and sent to my email! We could not have asked for better service. Thank you Jade and continue capturing memories that last a lifetime.
    Tina Married on 09/10/2016
    We chose to have a very casual wedding ceremony at Huntington Beach State Park. So after the wedding as the guests wandered the beach, I was concerned we wouldn't get family photos we wanted. Jade was absolutely perfect with directing & organizing people for the group shots. I was so impressed! She chose areas of the beach for the couple photos that were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be more pleased!

Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and your family.

Deals

Ever After Photography 1
Exclusive

Coastal Weddings and Events Coastal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Jade is such a delight to work with. She is very Professional and her photography is awesome. Her turn around time is prompt. Give Jade a call to book your wedding, beach, family or any of your photography needs.

4270 hopewell rd Myrtle Beach, 29588
Location of (Ever After Photography)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding