Yukon, OK 73099 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Images Makeup Artistry

Your wedding day is YOUR day, a time that is hectic and romantic at the same time. As a makeup artist, I try to make that small amount of time that you are with me stress free. It is one of the few times during the day that you are settled in one place and can take a moment for yourself. I am a trained Makeup Artist, not a do-it-yourselfer. I have knowledge of color correcting for the lighting situations surrounding you so that your makeup looks flawless and is a direct relflection of how beautiful you feel on that special day. As a wife and mom of three by day, I truly enjoy my "weekend" job. The time to be a part of creating such extraordinary memories and the new friends I make along the way are just some of the reasons why I love what I do.

As a freelance artist, I provide on location services in the Oklahoma City area.

Photo: Courtesy of Cocoriah Photograpy
Photo: Courtesy of Cocoriah Photograpy

Images Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Images Makeup Artistry 1
    20% off Trial Run
    Get 20% off your trial run when you contact me through or mention Wedding Wire.

• Jane Maus Photography
    Jane Maus Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked on two shoots with Tonia and was very impressed with her work and her attitude both times. I've recommended her to clients, and we'll be working together, again, soon. Tonia is as sweet as can be and is very, very talented.

• Yukon, 73099 See on map