Images by Sadie

Alexandria, KY View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey folks! My name is Sadie Hodge. Thanks for checking out my work!

So, If I'm going to be your wedding photographer, we're going to be spending a good amount of time together. And I'm going to be asking a ton about you! So let's be fair..

Here are a few pointless facts about me:

1. I will randomly throw out a FRIENDS quote in conversation. If you join in, we can be best friends.

2. I look much younger than I am. This makes for a good time when I walk in to photograph a wedding and people are wondering where my mom is. ;)

3. I foster dogs to help get them out of shelters while looking for their homes. I also have 3 dogs of my own. A bossy little yorkie named Piper. A Pug named Bubbles who we happened upon when someone was just getting rid of her. Which is crazy, because she's awesome. And most recently adopted my latest foster, a senior toothless yorkie named Stuart.

?

Ok, seriously now..

I have been a photographer for nearly 10 years now. Following families from sometimes as early as senior portraits, to engagement sessions, to weddings, to building their families.

I believe it is important to produce timeless images that will look as great in 20 years as they do today.

I would love to be a part of your wedding day and help tell your love story!

?

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Ashley Married on 06/03/2017
    My husband and I married in June of this year. We found Sadi and Jess during a bridal event at our venue. We knew right away we had to hire them! They both were very professional and gave us everything we wanted in our photos. They took time to really get to know us individually and as a couple. They even drove 2 hours just to shoot our engagement pictures. All of our pictures turned out amazing. The pictures are high quality and Sadi and Jess captured every special moment from that night. They truly gave us more than we could have asked for. We could not have been happier with our decision to work with these two amazing ladies!
    M Married on 05/20/2017
    Sadie & Jess are professionals through and through as well as personable. They have photographed all 3 of my daughters' weddings! It's difficult to pick a favorite from the poses as they are all beautiful!! I can't say enough good things about these young ladies who know how to give you exactly what you want. Just act naturally, and let them work their magic! It has been our pleasure to invite them into our home to photograph each of our 3 daughters on their special day!! Thank you for the beautiful memories!
    Rebecca Married on 05/20/2017
    When starting the wedding planning process, Sadie and Jess were at the top of my list! They were the first vendor I contacted because I HAD to have them photograph my wedding and wouldn't lock down a wedding date until I knew they were available. Sadie and Jess are everything you want in a wedding photographer. They are personable, flexible, reliable, talented, and truly want to make sure they capture everyone's true personalities through their photographs. I chose two locations for my wedding pictures; however, due to an unexpected road blockage, we had have all of our pictures done at only one of the locations I picked. I was worried that the location didn't have enough variety for all of the shots. Quick on their feet, Sadie and Jess found perfect spots within the location for my pictures. The talent that they have to turn an ordinary shed or fence line into a gorgeous photo opportunity is unreal. They gave me pictures that I will forever love and cherish.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Petal Pushers Petal Pushers Wedding Florists

Images by Sadie...You cannot go wrong with Sadie!! She is fabulous to work with and the finished product is more than you ever dreamed it could be!!

Alexandria, 41001
8599122048
Location of (Images by Sadie)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding