12260 Doncaster Court, Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number

About Images by Mark Rouse

As a painter, I love the planning and craft that is part of every work of art. As a photographer, I love the immediacy and emotion that permiates the images. We bring the craft of an artist and the spontanaity of a photojournalist to every event. We are a father - daughter team. My vision tends toward more towards artistic images. Laura has the eye of a photojournalist, catching the fleeting emotions that bring life to an image.

Our packages include full resolution digital images with a copyright release and an online gallery. Pick and choose from a broad selection of albums and prints to make your package complete. Each package includes a portrait session at Laura's studio - Inspire Me Photography

Every wedding is a unique story. We are committed to capturing images that tell your story.

To meet this committment, every wedding goes through a stringent post-wedding process to ensure that you get the best images we can provide. We exposure and color balance every image we present. We custom crop, create black and white, sepia and 'antique' versions of your images. We look at every image before it goes on your CD. It's a lot of work, but it's the only way we can meet our own exacting standards.

When we are at a wedding, you may see Laura and I showing each other pictures we've just taken. It's just a little friendly competition. We both want to take the coolest, most striking image at the wedding. Of course, the winner in this competition is the bride and groom.

Follow Images by Mark Rouse on

6 Reviews for Images by Mark Rouse

Christy · Married on 11/05/2011

Great Job! Would reccomend to anyone. Very prompt, professional, and personable. The pictures turned out great and we got the proofs back in a few weeks. We were very pleased:)

Sent on 02/15/2012

Megan · Married on 10/02/2010

Mark and his daughter Laura did a fantastic job on our wedding photos! They worked with us to get all the shots we wanted and were very easy to work with. He always responded quickly to any questions we had and met with us before the wedding a few times to make sure everything would go well on our big day. Our photos turned out great and we got so many compliments on beautiful they were. I liked how we got the rights to our photos and weren't pressured into buying an expensive package like some other photographers do. Mark focused only on taking outstanding photographs and then later we could decide which prints/albums we wanted to buy from our collection. We liked them so well we are using Laura for our new baby's photos!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Cathy · Married on 02/09/2008

Mark was amazing! He and his daughter provided me with the best of both worlds--posed shots (every one we could have wanted) and great action shots before, during, and after. I also received a DVD to where I owned the shots and didn't have to get printing rights which was very helpful. Plus, he had a great website set up where we could order the prints from him which was helpful for friends and family. The photo album I had included in my package was great. The price was a bargain but I still got top-notch professional service with great shots.

Sent on 12/27/2011