1237 Blalock, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Map · Phone number

About Image Cinema Photo Booths

Since 2008, Image Cinema Photo Booths has lead the Photo Booth industry in experience, quality and elegance, contributing amazing success and lasting entertainment for thousands of events. The Studio-Quality pictures capture the fun and memories for a lifetime and the professionally created customized Photo Strip graphic, make it the Perfect Party Favor. Image Cinema Photo Booths are the most elegant and spacious Photo Booths in the nation... cozy for 2, yet capable of fitting up to 14 people and are the the Top recommended Photo Booth rental company among event planners, coordinators, venues and clients throughout Texas.

Image Cinema Photo Booths provide premier photo booth rental services to Central, East, and South Texas including; Corpus Christi, McAllen / Rio Grande Valley area, San Antonio, Austin, Houston and Dallas and surrounding areas.

Follow Image Cinema Photo Booths on

strip footer 2t
8gr
Custom Graphics / Perfect Party Favor
Custom Graphics / Perfect Party Favor
First and Only Studio-Quality Photo Booth!
First and Only Studio-Quality Photo Booth!
Perfect Party Favor
Perfect Party Favor
booth gold rm logo 6x6
logo gill sans 01

40 Reviews for Image Cinema Photo Booths

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 06/17/2017

I don't think I can say enough wonderful things about Image Cinema, the process was so easy and the picture quality is unmatched! I personally love to take photos (yes, I'm that person that will take a pic of anything including food), so I had to pick the best, and after reading a ton of reviews I chose Image Cinema. I loved being able to customize our own template for our photos, and the ease of the payment process and how budget friendly everything was. My guests continue to talk about how much fun they had in the spacious photo booth and how the photos were the best quality they've ever seen from a photo booth. I will certainly use Image Cinema again!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Booking Image Cinema was a great decision! They even customized the photo strip with the image we wanted! Highly recommended!! Friendly staff!! Good price!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Corinne · Married on 06/11/2016

Our photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. During the wedding planning process, we attended a lot of wedding expos and open houses - there was a photo booth at pretty much every single event. So we did our research for about a year and a month of panning and Image Cinema came up on top! They have the highest quality photos, they give 4 photos for every strip instead of 3, and they have very fair prices. If you’re looking for a photo booth, we highly recommend Image Cinema

Sent on 07/02/2016

Image Cinema Photo Booths FAQ

• What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props
    Social Media Integration

• John Arriola Films
    John Arriola Films Wedding Videographers

Image Cinema have some of the best photo booths I have seen. There are alot of photobooths out there, but none provide the elegance and service that Image Cinema provides. If you are looking for the best, look no further than Image Cinema Photo Booths.

• Boombox Brothers
    Boombox Brothers Wedding DJs

We have known Kyle and hired him for our own wedding as our videographer. Shortly after, he began his Photo Booth venture and he has seemed to grow that business drastically. I would credit his company's growth with the popularity and impressive service that Kyle and his associates provide. Kyle is a great vendor and great to work with!

• Bridal Trends Weddings
    Bridal Trends Weddings Wedding Planners

Image Cinema is such an amazing vendor to work with! Always professional, on time, and providing quality service and products! I highly recommend them to my clients and know that the wedding guests will be treated to a night of fun in an Image Cinema Photo Booth. Great, Great Business!!!

• 1237 Blalock Corpus Christi, 78401 See on map
    2818576730 (Other Phone Number)
    2817544035 (Fax Number)