Ilizabeth's Beauty Movement

Winter Park, CO View map

Ilizabeth's Beauty Movement is a professional wedding hair and makeup company located in Winter Park, Colorado. We serve Grand County, Fraser ,Granby, Grand Lake, Hot Sulphur Springs With over 30 years of experience in the beauty business, these talented hair and makeup artists can help you achieve any look you desire for your wedding day. They can take care of all hair and makeup needs for you, your bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls, as well as hairstyles and haircuts for the groom and groomsmen.

Ilizabeth's Beauty Movement provides many hair and makeup services for you and your bridal party on your special day, as well as consultations and group services. Services include:

• Blowouts
    Airbrush makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Relaxer
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

Cameron Married on 07/22/2017
    This was by far the best vender I chose for my wedding. Not that the others were bad at all. But Ilizabeth not only listened she heard me and did exactly what we all wanted. There was only three of us getting hair and makeup. We decided to just go to Ilizabeth’s studio which is 5 minuets from DTR. I’ve never had airbrush makeup it feels weird , but is amazing looking. We all loved it. Even my mom who hates everything. My hair looked exactly like the photo and Mary my bridesmaid loved her look as well. Ilizabeth was very kind and complementary. I liked the Privacy. We started on time and were done promptly on time. I was even able to dress there. Ilizabeth helped us with the dress. It had some complicated features. We went back and forth on the veil. Ilizabeth said” forget it.” Really glad I did. My point on my long review is- Ilizabeth knows more about weddings than anyone else I worked with. She’s been doing this a long time. She is great at what she does. Highly recommend her. The other thing I like is she smiles from beginning to end.
    Kristy Married on 06/20/2017
    Ilizabeth is the only hair stylist and makeup person in Grand County who concentrates almost exclusively on weddings. Because this is her specialty, she really knows what she is doing!
    Emily Married on 05/12/2017
    I had my hair colored with Ilizabeth and it turned out perfect. It looks so natural! I would definitely suggest this salon to anyone who wants a great experience and a great product to match!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

79114, U.S. Hwy 40 EC-2 Winter Park, CO, 80482
970-363-7118
Location of (Ilizabeth's Beauty Movement)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding